Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s very far along. Candle is sitting on it a few days or even slept on it last night and deciding today if I had to guess.

His name got out 2 weeks ago. It’s probably been going on a little before that. I can’t see it dragging on much longer one direction or the other

Thanks for the info. I don’t recall seeing his name a couple weeks ago.

Advertisement
What about the DC?
2 names seem to be coming up the most.

Cribby and I both had the same gut feeling - he heard someone being interviewed as a LB coach and I knew someone who was interviewed for it - no DC title. So we kinda felt it was gonna be a DB guy.

But I’m still not confident there. The hold up just doesn’t make sense unless we’re battling ND for said candidate behind the scenes

Cribby and I both had the same gut feeling - he heard someone being interviewed as a LB coach and I knew someone who was interviewed for it - no DC title. So we kinda felt it was gonna be a DB guy.

But I’m still not confident there. The hold up just doesn’t make sense unless we’re battling ND for said candidate behind the scenes
1642512175702.gif

Ok thank you. We should know soon

Advertisement
I’m pleasantly surprised by the Candle news. I figured a head coach, even one at the G5 level wasn’t an option but I guess I was wrong. I also didn’t think Mario was going to go in this direction. An uptempo spread system that tends to be balanced and doesn’t prioritize outmuscling the defense with an overpowering offensive line. The dude has had sustained offensive success for a decade and adjusts his system to best suit the talent on hand. He checks all the boxes as an OC for me.

I don’t care about whether his team’s record isn’t good enough for Toledo fans or whether or not his defenses have been terrible. He’s not coming here to be a head coach. He’s coming here to do what he does very well, call plays for a high scoring college offense.

Got some names his staff that would make great analysts/ support staff here. Man Mario playing 3D chess. **** coach Kool could coach OLB if we go 3/4.

Coach Kool
Kevin Beard
Larry Black

Soooo I just came back from fishing all fkn day, saw 36 responses and thought - ‘WTF happened?’
Then I see it’s from the ‘Belk is black’ post and I’m in awe. That was literally a joke.
I seriously thought everyone knew Belk was black. CIS man… Ima smoke this one for U guys. 😆
View attachment 172963
33.5” Snook
33” is max size on gulf side.

Belk or Mason I’m guessing?

Advertisement
Many in the national media was saying why would Mario leave Oregon for Miami and now they will be saying the Same about Candle leaving a HC job for a OC in Miami. These power moves will be the reason we return to prominence, they can all hate if they want…it won’t stop anything.

sun drinking GIF by Twisted Tea
vs.
Nicksplat Handshake GIF by NickRewind

Candle would be an excellent OC too, Toledo’s always had some great offenses with him up there. Tough choice between a middling MAC team in the Rust Belt or Miami though, lol

Advertisement
It’s very far along. Candle is sitting on it a few days or even slept on it last night and deciding today if I had to guess.

His name got out 2 weeks ago. It’s probably been going on a little before that. I can’t see it dragging on much longer one direction or the other
Now that it’s out, he’s going to have to give an answer to his team. I imagine we know today or tomorrow

Belk or Mason, then.

Advertisement

If this happens to be true I really hope its a legit LB coach man that room needs a brainwash more than any other group after the last 6 years of programming lol

And i hope if its a db coach that doesn’t make trob go, we need him here

If this happens to be true I really hope its a legit LB coach man that room needs a brainwash more than any other group after the last 6 years of programming lol
Could be Hayward as LB coach. I’d take that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back