Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If you’re unsure of Candle’s offense, do yourself a favor & go watch some full games on YouTube.

If you come away unimpressed or still not liking the potentiality of his offense at Miami, then that’s fine.

I just encourage any of you, pick out a handful of games to watch over the last few years (Candle has been OC & play caller at Toledo since 2012) & inform yourself, that’s the best way to answer any question or skepticism you may have, be it good or bad.

People always wonder how I’m so on the ball & on point when it comes to coaches, it’s because I actually watch & take mental notes of their play sequences & the methodology they go about attacking defenses & their approach to play calling & that’s based off my experience as a former player & brief time as a CB coach as well. The easiest thing in the world to do is formulate your own opinion based on evidence.

Advertisement
If you’re unsure of Candle’s offense, do yourself a favor & go watch some full games on YouTube.

If you come away unimpressed or still not liking the potentiality of his offense at Miami, then that’s fine.

I just encourage any of you, pick out a handful of games to watch over the last few years (Candle has been OC & play caller at Toledo since 2012) & inform yourself, that’s the best way to answer any question or skepticism you may have, be it good or bad.

People always wonder how I’m so on the ball & on point when it comes to coaches, it’s because I actually watch & take mental notes of their play sequences & the methodology they go about attacking defenses & their approach to play calling & that’s based off my experience as a former player & brief time as a CB coach as well. The easiest thing in the world to do is formulate your own opinion based on evidence.
You a fan of Candle?

Intensifies Starship Troopers GIF
Looking forward to Matt's Drills.

Advertisement

That's why your opinion on things like this is well respected and holds weight.

Advertisement

But, that is not the CIS way. I voice a reasoned opinion saying I hoped we hired someone who actually coached at the highest levels, like the NFL or the SEC and I get negged by bandwagon jumpers. If Candle is the hire I will root for him just like I rooted for every other Miami coach for the past 40 years. I just expected a huge hire here for the money we are allegedly offering……well that and he got out coached in the Bahamas bowl a month ago. Yea there is that.

Advertisement
Its just preference at this point....Kansas City and the L.A. Rams consistently lead the league in pre-snap motion....doesn't mean their offense is complex bit more complicated to defend.
Of course. All I’m saying is motion itself doesn’t do much more than help a QB and the receivers determine whether the D is in zone or man. That’s the primary purpose. Can also be used to create leverage in certain situations as well (for example in short yardage or goal line pass plays). Just think if you have a guy whose proven to put up numbers, I could care less if the guy doesn’t use a single pre snap shift or motion.

I was very clear when i said "under richt".
Yes and I’m talking about recently. You want to go by Manny as DC years ago?

He has been trending downward for years.

And stats without context is poor way to evaluate. Manny feasted on teams with poor talent or poorly coached.

He had all off season to gameplan versus Bama and he went with the same crap and you can tell Bama knew what he would call as they broke the huddle.

Too gimmicky not fundamental and too much reliance on the dline making a play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back