Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

672 yards of total offense (461 passing & 211 rushing)

Huh…would you look at that…first clip has a man in motion.

For the motion lovers ITT, that obviously means that his offenses are superior to all others and he will be better than Lincoln Riley.

Advertisement
Look familiar? I put Blake James face on him back when we were trying to get that **** stain fired.
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Yes and I’m talking about recently. You want to go by Manny as DC years ago?

He has been trending downward for years.

And stats without context is poor way to evaluate. Manny feasted on teams with poor talent or poorly coached.

He had all off season to gameplan versus Bama and he went with the same crap and you can tell Bama knew what he would call as they broke the huddle.

Too gimmicky not fundamental and too much reliance on the dline making a play.
After we lost to Bama, didn’t he say something to the effect of “Bama does that to ever team?” That’s the most hoe assyist **** I’ve ever heard a coach say.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If anything it means the agent is working with both coaches to get a deal. Especially if he knows his client is in hot water.
Or this possibility is being floated by an agent to the media to get Toledo folks to move to provide more security during a recruiting period, all while getting the ok from Mario because the guy he wants is still in a NFL playoff run.

Advertisement
Okay so the running offense is a lot more complex then what we’ve had out our previous O. A lot of folding on interior runs and plenty of OG & TE pulls on off tackle runs. This game showed plenty of pre snap motion. In a previous game you posted there wasn’t much of it at all. That tells me he adapts his Offense to the opposition which we haven’t had much of recently. That’s just what I’m seeing in the running game. I think the numbers in the pass game speak for itself. The OLine coach in me is here for this style of run game.
Versatility & multiplicity is the name of the game.

Pick your poison style offense supersedes all.

For the people that didn’t know Belk was black. 😆

Soooo I just came back from fishing all fkn day, saw 36 responses and thought - ‘WTF happened?’
Then I see it’s from the ‘Belk is black’ post and I’m in awe. That was literally a joke.
I seriously thought everyone knew Belk was black. CIS man… Ima smoke this one for U guys. 😆
7D6BE5CB-C168-466B-9058-D095DC3C39C2.jpeg

33.5” Snook

Advertisement
Yes and I’m talking about recently. You want to go by Manny as DC years ago?

He has been trending downward for years.

And stats without context is poor way to evaluate. Manny feasted on teams with poor talent or poorly coached.

He had all off season to gameplan versus Bama and he went with the same crap and you can tell Bama knew what he would call as they broke the huddle.

Too gimmicky not fundamental and too much reliance on the dline making a play.
The post I quoted was about how toledo played against our defense in 2017.. So yes that's why I'm referencing how our defense was then and why I'm not referencing how it was in 2021

Know the context of the conversation before turning into a keyboard warrior

Reactions: DTP
Okay so the running offense is a lot more complex then what we’ve had out our previous O. A lot of folding on interior runs and plenty of OG & TE pulls on off tackle runs. This game showed plenty of pre snap motion. In a previous game you posted there wasn’t much of it at all. That tells me he adapts his Offense to the opposition which we haven’t had much of recently. That’s just what I’m seeing in the running game. I think the numbers in the pass game speak for itself. The OLine coach in me is here for this style of run game.
I was actually surprised at the run/pass attempts. I thought he would have been a little more pass heavy. In 2020 (6 game season) he averaged 41 runs and 37 passes per game. In 2021 it was 36 runs and 30 pass per game. I didn’t go back any further and don’t know much about the talent he was working with. I think he had a RS Fr under center this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back