Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
☝️

who is he conor mcgregor GIF by SHOWTIME Sports
Ah grown up expressing my opinion on an open forum...without using memes when I don't align with everyone else's thoughts or views....

Advertisement
Advertisement
You can get a defense to tip their hand through formations as well. Again, Lincoln Riley doesn't rely on a ton of motion, his system works well. People fall in love with certain concepts as if that's the only way to do it. What Candle does has worked for years, despite not having an overwhelming talent advantage. I wouldn't be shocked if it continued to work.
Remember when people crowned Enos because motion would bring Miami into the 21st century? Good times…

Advertisement
Listen I'm not going to die on the Manny hill here.

If you want to say stats don't count as if other teams weren't playing similar or worse talent then whatever believe what you want
Ok let’s go by stats…how was Manny’s stats this season?

Jason Candle’s offense it the literal exact opposite of vanilla.

Dan Enox ran a ton of pre-snap motion too, how did that work out?

Pre-snap motion is just a man or zone check, it’s not some special wrinkle that confuses defenses, it’s just used to check to see if the Defense is in Man or zone, there’s nothing complex about it.

Lincoln Riley doesn’t run much if any pre-snap motion, would you consider his offense vanilla?
I think for some on here they think too much of motion because under manny our defenses were so flawed and players so lost that when opponents motioned our defense got legit confused
So they think it’s like a magic cheat code

Advertisement
Advertisement
I knew he was OC but I was under the impression he didn’t call plays (that was from someone on FSUs staff)

I thought he did, but if he didn't, then he called plays for Tulane's bowl game in 2018 as interim OC, so he has 1 game experience :LOL:

Thank you LCE. It’s so funny to see ways people evaluate offense lol.

“Omg how exotic - the TE shifted from the right to the left… this offense must be complex”
Its just preference at this point....Kansas City and the L.A. Rams consistently lead the league in pre-snap motion....doesn't mean their offense is complex bit more complicated to defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back