Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Just doing my job to get us to 600

hold me diiiiiiicccckkk marshawn lynch GIF

super bowl football GIF

I too saw the biggest human I’ve ever seen at the James L Knight center. Back in 1985 before there was the Heat , we went to an exhibition game between the New Jersey Nets and Utah Jazz there.

After the game players were walking to the lobby and I nearly ran into Mark Eaton. His size is impossible to describe.
Eaton was my favorite player to play on an old basketball game. I hung out with Antonio McDyess before...at 6'9" he was huge.

Advertisement
I literally posted about dvd yesterday , Kevin Smith a week and a half ago, all the Oregon coaches weeks before they were announced. I think I’ve done my part, now we will get back to wrasslin until there’s another update brother. Now what you gonna do when cribbymania runs wild on you?

Ps…..Say you prayers and eat your vitamins.
Sorry brother I can’t go through every page…

FYI Superfly Jimmy Snuka was the best

Advertisement
Advertisement
This right here was my story as well, **** near word for word, Maybe I'm just to old but the new stuff will never be Wrasslin !!!
We'd go visit my grandpa in the woods of SC and he would make me fight and wrassle all my cousins and their friends, then give me a masson jar of change that he would save up in between our visits, Called me the Cisco Kid lol.
God help ANYBODY that told that man Wrasslin was fake, you would not make it out alive, lol
I loved Dusty he was the best, when he would rap about "Hard Times" it was like he was talking to me.
Lemmme Tellz ya Sumtin Gorrrrrdon sole leeeeee
Is this your grandad?

Advertisement
“How we do anything is how we do everything” Mario is expecting nothing more nor less than full force straight ahead. LFG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back