Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I literally posted about dvd yesterday , Kevin Smith a week and a half ago, all the Oregon coaches weeks before they were announced. I think I’ve done my part, now we will get back to wrasslin until there’s another update brother. Now what you gonna do when cribbymania runs wild on you?

Ps…..Say you prayers and eat your vitamins.

hulk hogan wrestling GIF by WWE

GA? So we got two ex central guys? I’m all for getting some local guys but it seems like a redundancy to have 2 in a GA/QC role? I dunno
It's been said that the number of off-field analysts will increase significantly (i.e., SEC levels)

Advertisement
“How we do anything is how we do everything” Mario is expecting nothing more nor less than full force straight ahead. LFG!!!
Man, if he can instill the old school mentality back into this program, the Swag, the dominance, it's gonna get crazy around here. I can't wait!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol @kgranger17 what in the @Paranos on a pepto bismo acid trip treadmill **** is this?

Oh yeah that's straight no pull out allowed, just start picking baby names and sitting up a 529 plan for possibly two because you probably gonna have twins with *** like that. .

Go Canes

Advertisement
The off field staff is going to be larger then it was in previous years. There is no negative here
People keep saying the want us to get on Bama’s level. That also starts by having a plethora of off field staff. Coach Cristobal worked at Bama (and Saban) for what? Four years? He knows what’s necessary to start competing at a championship level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back