Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pretty sure there was a G5 coach that left to take a coordinator or position role recently too. Trying to find it but not having luck.

Yeah I don’t think Montgomery or Loefler were listed either. So that’s why I had those two + Spavita as the decent remaining candidates that weren’t listed.

@JayCane20 blink once if I’m off…don’t respond if I’m right on one of those guys. 😜
Lewis’ salary is well below the rest of these guys so I’m going to say it’s him

Advertisement
@JayCane20 off topic but so is the whole thread…. What is coaching community saying about Prime and recruits heading there?
Most feel bad for the kids being bought to make these short term decisions.

Until you’ve seen what Jackson State has to offer compared big time programs that could have had Hunter and Coleman.. you don’t realize how much they’re missing. Weight room, nutrition, training room, medical, sports science, mental coaching, etc.

And before someone says Prime was the best DB ever and a DB choosing to play for him is great.. it doesn’t mean he can coach it. I haven’t seen him coaching or anything or heard anything but I’d have a hard time believing he’s a better developer than say Corey Raymond or someone similar

What guy? Just slowing the notion that it has to be Dorsey because of the timeline. Plenty can tell you I’m not going to stir the pot or bring BS to the board.

I haven’t confirmed it myself so I’m not putting a name out there.
Any idea when we can expect an announcement

shade smile GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Soo Lanning can be announced as taking a HC job and still do his job as the play calling DC at UGA, put a staff together, and recruit for Oregon but Schuman can’t be announced until after Monday cuz he’s assisting with a gameplan he isn’t even calling??
Best take I seen yet on this topic.

Advertisement

Until you’ve seen what Jackson State has to offer compared big time programs that could have had Hunter and Coleman.. you don’t realize how much they’re missing. Weight room, nutrition, training room, medical, sports science, mental coaching, etc.

And before someone says Prime was the best DB ever and a DB choosing to play for him is great.. it doesn’t mean he can coach it. I haven’t seen him coaching or anything or heard anything but I’d have a hard time believing he’s a better developer than say Corey Raymond or someone similar
its not high quality football either. Also, like you said, if these kids get hurt, they wont even get treated properly.

Yeah people can give props to Deion blah blah, but him taking Hunter from FSU was just a selfish act all About Deion and to stick it to FSU for not hiring him and choosing lil Memphis Mikey.

He knows Hunter coming to a small school to
Play against lesser talent that has was less resources to develop a player isn't in the Best interest of the kids.

Any idea when we can expect an announcement

Timeframe that makes sense, is to have the full staff hired before the Elite recruiting event on the 18th, 22nd. So, it wouldn't be reasonable to still have spots open by the end of business this week.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah people can give props to Deion blah blah, but him taking Hunter from FSU was just a selfish act all About Deion and to stick it to FSU for not hiring him and choosing lil Memphis Mikey.

He knows Hunter coming to a small school to
Play against lesser talent that has was less resources to develop a player isn't in the Best interest of the kids.
thats Deion. showtime. guy who went a whole season without barely making a tackle.

shade smile GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Soo Lanning can be announced as taking a HC job and still do his job as the play calling DC at UGA, put a staff together, and recruit for Oregon but Schuman can’t be announced until after Monday cuz he’s assisting with a gameplan he isn’t even calling??
Because we're going to hurt someone's feelings or big bad UGA will find out and up the bag, or some other foolish narrative.

It's just an excuse at this point. Nothing we can do about it, however - just have to wait and let it unfold.

Advertisement

I have seen some reports those two were a package deal set up by barstool. How true this is I have no clue

Advertisement
I have seen some reports those two were a package deal set up by barstool. How true this is I have no clue
Again this is all Alleged because i didn't see it with my own eyes, but on Hunter's instagram live last night, Skinner joined and said he wouldn't have signed with Miami if he knew both him and Coleman were going to Jackson State. How accurate this is I don't know, but hopefully Barstool gets indicted for something soon.

man id throw the kitchen sink at fangio.

hasnt coach in college since 2010 but....

I wish, but that dude is going to get millions to be someone’s DC in the NFL.

I mentioned him before but I really Bears DC Sean Desai. Young guy but is really well thought of. Had some impressive blitz packages. Mentored in Chicago by Fangio and Chuck Pagano.

Worked at UM for one year under Golden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back