Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can blue balls last for a f*cking month?

giphy-gif-cid-ecf05e47gzvqbhevyrbdmqsdvycb2v9brbz62zk7yn3k2ihc-rid-giphy.gif

Advertisement
You're gonna get a lot of disagreement on this board over that one...from folks that know.

@Brooklyndee

I’m just basing my opinion on watching him in the sidelines, I mean maybe it’s possible that some of those guys sneaked in some plays. But if you ever watched him on the sidelines, he was constantly in communications and constantly calling plays. That’s just what I observed. I’m not married to that opinion but that’s the recollection that I have.
Of course I’m talking about offense clearly not defense.

I’m not in favor of Dorsey as OC, but I hope he is the hire.

It’s mainly a projection of what kind of play caller & designer he’ll be, assuming we run the Bills Daboll offense, it’s a question mark as to whether or not it would work at Miami. Daboll’s offense worked at Bama because it’s an NFL style Offense & Bama has NFL OLineman, Miami does not, but either way might as well try it.

My stance was always rooted in the idea that we have an offense that is talented enough & good enough to go on a run this season, but realistically speaking that’s probably a lofty expectations not really rooted in much more than Homerism. I’ve stopped caring about “winning now” & think the focus is about winning for the future, so I’m good with whatever growing pains there may be with the initial offensive change. It’s gonna be long season ahead & it will be filled with ups & downs, hopefully we can just pull out W’s when it matters most.

There are other offenses that I feel are more conducive to a quicker transition with our personnel, but obviously that’s a different direction, so lets just build it from square one & see where we are come September/October.

Regardless of who the hire is, I’m on board, even if I disagree I will not be super critical & I can assure you I won’t say a word. Just don’t hire Ponce or Arroyo’s bum *** & everything’s all good in my book lol.

(And no I’m not joking or being sarcastic or trolling)
Not a warm and fuzzy endorsement but I’ll follow suit for at least a few games of dominating the ACC 😉…..

Advertisement
May sound silly, but does McClendon coming help keep T-Rob? Looks like they were both recruiters for Jaycee Horn.

Advertisement
I agree with @Liberty City El . Dorsey should be the guy because the end goal is to play that UGA/Bama brand of ball with huge dudes on both lines of scrimmage. He has a great track record with QBs also which is perfect for TVD. We aren't going to run the Air Raid even though that fits our 2021 personnel best because that's not Mario's brand of football. We are a soft as **** team both physically and mentally. We got to think long game here and let him build up via recruiting and transfer portal. Not saying we should not still win right away because the ACC is wide open but we arent anywhere near competing with the big boys.

I have twin 3 year olds who wet themselves less frequently than some of you.
Ok here's how we settle this. You tape pieces of paper to the back of each of them. One says (Brady/Briles/Dorsey), the other says (we're doomed). They race in an obstacle course, winner lives in CIS infamy forever and correctly predicts the OC.

I checked with Mario, he confirmed this is the way and what he's waiting for.

I’m not in favor of Dorsey as OC, but I hope he is the hire.

It’s mainly a projection of what kind of play caller & designer he’ll be, assuming we run the Bills Daboll offense, it’s a question mark as to whether or not it would work at Miami. Daboll’s offense worked at Bama because it’s an NFL style Offense & Bama has NFL OLineman, Miami does not, but either way might as well try it.

My stance was always rooted in the idea that we have an offense that is talented enough & good enough to go on a run this season, but realistically speaking that’s probably a lofty expectations not really rooted in much more than Homerism. I’ve stopped caring about “winning now” & think the focus is about winning for the future, so I’m good with whatever growing pains there may be with the initial offensive change. It’s gonna be long season ahead & it will be filled with ups & downs, hopefully we can just pull out W’s when it matters most.

There are other offenses that I feel are more conducive to a quicker transition with our personnel, but obviously that’s a different direction, so lets just build it from square one & see where we are come September/October.

Regardless of who the hire is, I’m on board, even if I disagree I will not be super critical & I can assure you I won’t say a word. Just don’t hire Ponce or Arroyo’s bum *** & everything’s all good in my book lol.

(And no I’m not joking or being sarcastic or trolling)

Welcome to the "Acceptance Stage" brother nice to have you

Advertisement
I'm on board with whoever Mario chooses as OC and DC including Ken Dorsey. If we collectively believe that Mario is the ONE then at least give him a chance to prove it. Fans still can turn on him in couple of years if his choices prove busts.

To sit here and claim to know about coordinators more than a highly qualified person is overreach. If you we don't believe Mario is highly qualified to make these decisions then he can't be the ONE most fans believe he is.

Advertisement
I'm on board with whoever Mario chooses as OC and DC including Ken Dorsey. If we collectively believe that Mario is the ONE then at least give him a chance to prove it. Fans still can turn on him in couple of years if his choices prove busts.

To sit here and claim to know about coordinators more than a highly qualified person is overreach. If you we don't believe Mario is highly qualified to make these decisions then he can't be the ONE most fans believe he is.
With you a little bit on this. More so trust the fact that Mario will give us a big talent advantage so even if the OC/DC hires are not home runs, we should still win 90% of games. I expect us to be top 8 in cfb talent per 247 college talent composite by start of 2024 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back