Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Brock...

This thread been going on for almost 2 months now, what exactly did you expect bruh?

No one knows who or when anybody will be hired & as soon as they are, I guarantee you you’ll know about it within 30 seconds of being on social media or on this board.

You know **** well ain’t nothing happening right now lol

I'm betting on over 10 different threads announcing our OC and DC within 30 seconds of Feldman or whoever announcing it on Twitter. People acting like they're gonna miss it when it happens is kinda funny.

Advertisement
Brock...

This thread been going on for almost 2 months now, what exactly did you expect bruh?

No one knows who or when anybody will be hired & as soon as they are, I guarantee you you’ll know about it within 30 seconds of being on social media or on this board.

You know **** well ain’t nothing happening right now lol

Ready To Go Reaction GIF by Court TV Mystery

Thats even worse on the Dolphins part, Daboll was by far the best candidate out there outside of Flores.
By far? Debatable. Who knows what these dudes will be like as head coaches and the success they end up having..

Advertisement
Advertisement
I need someone that really knows the game of basketball to talk to me about why they think MJ is a better overall player than Bron bc I’m just seeing the same tired 2011 era takes from MJ fans/Bron haters.

What skills do you think MJ had that were superior to Lebron’s so I can quickly refute it with actual numbers? In what world is MJ the more valuable player to his team? Bc all I know is that he never won shît without Phil and Scottie and the year after he retired the Bulls still won 50 some games and advanced in the playoffs. What team has Lebron been on that could ever do that? I hope MJ never lost in the finals with a coach/team that could still win nearly 60 games without him. What’s more ridiculous is that he only got there 6 times. What about all the other seasons that he played?

Y’all don’t want to really get in the weeds with me on a MJ/Bron debate..

Guards like John Stockton, Jason Kidd, Kevin Johnson etc would DOMINATE in today’s NBA with no defense, no hand checking & free range shooting...

Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf would’ve been a multiple time MVP in the current league.
Kevin Johnson was my guy. So underated and slept on. Dude was nice wit it !🔥

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back