Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I have a farm in South Central MT.
C15BE624-BA6D-4E00-88AF-4BFD8EE6A30D.gif

Advertisement
I hate the lebron doesn’t have the same mindset as jordan crap y’all realize the world is different today..we can say the same thing about UM football we’ll never see a team like the 01 canes the world is just different..we have social media, everyone is friends with everyone… players want and have more control than ever…if lebron was in that era he would’ve had a different mentality and you can teach that size, speed, and strength..

Advertisement
They also swept Kobe and killed the Thunder. It was an all-time run by Dirk and a team that played off each other perfectly for one year
The west that year was weird and tbh kinda overrated. Okc was still young and finding their way and the Lakers was a mess, their issues got exposed that series. The Spurs was the one seed and got upset by Memphis in the first round. That never happens.

It really wasn’t that impressive that year. Things set up pretty clean for them until the finals. It was there for the taking.

I was Hoping to find useful information in the thread Idont even know why I bothered To check
Brock...

This thread been going on for almost 2 months now, what exactly did you expect bruh?

No one knows who or when anybody will be hired & as soon as they are, I guarantee you you’ll know about it within 30 seconds of being on social media or on this board.

You know **** well ain’t nothing happening right now lol

Advertisement
Guards like John Stockton, Jason Kidd, Kevin Johnson etc would DOMINATE in today’s NBA with no defense, no hand checking & free range shooting...

Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf would’ve been a multiple time MVP in the current league.

When you say Stockton and Kidd would dominate today, what do you mean? Like rack up assists like they already did or score 25-30 a night?

Kevin Johnson and Abdul Rauf would eat in today’s league though. I try to be unbiased. There were plenty of great players then that would be great now but as a whole, I don’t see how you watch a game from back in the day, a game now and think the players back then were better basketball players. Just bc they could be more physical doesn’t mean they were as skilled. I get nostalgia but sometimes you gotta just trust your eyes..

Advertisement
Brock...

This thread been going on for almost 2 months now, what exactly did you expect bruh?

No one knows who or when anybody will be hired & as soon as they are, I guarantee you you’ll know about it within 30 seconds of being on social media or on this board.

You know **** well ain’t nothing happening right now lol
Wait, people come to this thread for coaching updates?

Bwahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back