Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
To coach what? We’re not bringing in the Oregon DL coach?
Could be as the DC, could be as AHC/DE’s coach & Salave’a could be the DT’s coach.

Partridge also did coach LB’s on Wannestache’s staff at Pitt for a year when Stache was HC there, but he’s primarily been a DL coach for most of his career.

Salave’a was also a AHC/Co-DC at Oregon, he didn’t call plays though, idk if Mario would make him a DC here, maybe just thegive him the Co-Title, but he’s only ever coached DL’s his whole career, so if he is coming here it’s as DL coach.

Honestly, idgaf, bring them both in in whatever capacity that suits them best & lets get this show on the road.
The two of them recruiting DLineman would be monumental on the trail.

All I care about is, OC & RB’s coach, OC for the scheme & the talent we already have with a loaded offense & RB’s coach because we need someone who can land a big fish in the 23 class which is absolutely stacked at RB with Richard Young, Samuel Singleton, Cedric Baxter, Mark Fletcher & Javan Simpkins...

Get those two spots right & we’ll be cooking with gasoline.

Advertisement
Could be as the DC, could be as AHC/DE’s coach & Salave’a could be the DT’s coach.

Partridge also did coach LB’s on Wannestache’s staff at Pitt for a year when Stache was HC there, but he’s primarily been a DL coach for most of his career.

Salave’a was also a AHC/Co-DC at Oregon, he didn’t call plays though, idk if Mario would make him a DC here, maybe just thegive him the Co-Title, but he’s only ever coached DL’s his whole career, so if he is coming here it’s as DL coach.

Honestly, idgaf, bring them both in in whatever capacity that suits them best & lets get this show on the road.

All I care about is, OC & RB’s coach, OC for the scheme & the talent we already have with a loaded offense & RB’s coach because we need someone who can land a big fish in the 23 class which is absolutely stacked at RB with Richard Young, Samuel Singleton, Cedric Baxter, Mark Fletcher & Javan Simpkins...

Word is Andy Reid will be our OC

Salavea - DL
Partridge - Edge
TRob - DB
Whoever DC is - LB
And then an extra DB/LB coach or whatever....

Advertisement
So I did some digging since I have a parody account on the Twitter now.

Somebody want to tell me when Glenn Schumann started following Wes? He doesn’t have a UGA offer…btw he also follows Mario and Feld. Chris partridge also follows Mario.

I find all of that kinda weird.
Mario and Schumann know each other from bama. Feld was also at bama and uga before Mario brought him to oregon. There is your tie in for those 3. Partridge is said by 247 to be a DC candidate.

Advertisement

I haven’t seen guys of salave’a and CP’s stature be split up like that. In fact, does any major P5 team have a DT and DE coach? Haven’t seen it? Can’t imagine they both can co-exist. Maybe salave’a backed out and has decided to stay at Oregon? If not, and he has committed to Mario, I think he’s the DLC and CP is being interviewed as DC as a backup option to Schumann? Or, third scenario is that Schumann said no and JS and CP will be co-DC which is the least desirable option.

Advertisement
Buckle up
1639919394261.gif

Absolutely correct decision. Rankings and Ivy etc do not matter in that field. My father is a graduate of UF dental program and has had great success.
I’m a dentist myself. Every colleague I know would tell anyone to go to the cheapest dental school possible. There’s obviously differences between schools, but the “best” dental school lists are bull**** politics. I’m from the Midwest, so I know more about programs there, but I’ve heard good things about UF’s program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back