Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Oh I get it… waiting for the assistants to be hired is like getting teeth pulled… thus the relevance of the dental school discussion…

Congrats to all the dentists and future dentists….but what Defense do you plan on running under Mario?

Advertisement
I haven’t seen guys of salave’a and CP’s stature be split up like that. In fact, does any major P5 team have a DT and DE coach? Haven’t seen it? Can’t imagine they both can co-exist. Maybe salave’a backed out and has decided to stay at Oregon? If not, and he has committed to Mario, I think he’s the DLC and CP is being interviewed as DC as a backup option to Schumann? Or, third scenario is that Schumann said no and JS and CP will be co-DC which is the least desirable option.

I think he backed out. Oregon was pushing to keep the full staff

Our tour in 2018 was very nice and the campus visit was organized. Good tour of Towers and Engineering school and walk around campus.
I've toured Maryland, Penn State, Colorado, Florida, Air Force Academy, LSU, Miami, Virginia Tech. Virginia, Tennessee and George Mason. Miami was very good in comparison.
That's refreshing and great to hear. We must have just been in a bad cycle when we were touring.

The only bright spot to waiting on these assistants is watching how well mario and maribal are wrecking recruiting by themselves!! Just imagine once we have a full staff and supporting staff.

Oh I get it… waiting for the assistants to be hired is like getting teeth pulled… thus the relevance of the dental school discussion…

Congrats to all the dentists and future dentists….but what Defense do you plan on running under Mario?
Like dental school, it's going to be an expensive defense. These top flight coaches we're supposed to hire aren't going to be cheap hires.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That's great to hear!

Bright futures has been a blessing for sure. One of my kids got the Bright Futures scholarship and the other didn't. Thankfully we did Florida Pre Paid and was able to cover the 4 years for my daughter who didn't qualify.

Interesting fact.
If you have Florida Pre Paid and your kid qualifies for Bright Futures, the school gobbles up all of the pre paid money 1st. Then uses Bright Futures for the rest of the fees.

Whereas, my daughter who only had FPP, had all of her fees covered by FPP and we didn't have come out of pocket for anything other than housing.

We thought we were going to get some loot back from our FPP account when my daughter qualified for BF. We were wrong. Kind of F'd up if you ask me but I ain't trying to fight City hall.
I have a kid at UF as well. You are right they take the FPP money first but they should be depositing the bright futures into your bank account. His first year at the dorms they would pull the BF money to pay the dorm and he would have a tiny bit left to pay or they refunded us. Once he got into an apartment they would deposit about 3k into his bank account each semester and that helped pay his rent. If you aren't getting any money back you should definitely call the bursar and they walk you through it all.

Advertisement
No offense but what’s he gonna say? “Yea **** that, Pitt better pay me!” Like seriously…

If he was using Miami as leverage, he could have kept quiet until his contract was resolved. He's a position coach, not a head coach. Those guys can hide in the background and say nothing. The fact he did chime in makes me feel like Pitt upped his contract or the whole contract rumor was BS to begin with.....and he's letting everyone know he's not going anywhere.

So I did some digging since I have a parody account on the Twitter now.

Somebody want to tell me when Glenn Schumann started following Wes? He doesn’t have a UGA offer…btw he also follows Mario and Feld. Chris partridge also follows Mario.

I find all of that kinda weird.
👀👀👀

Advertisement
Great staff confirmed.
Screenshot_20211219-115757_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back