Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I would prefer Partridge or Patrick over Hurtt. Hurtt has been away from the recruiting game for a long time. Not worried if he's the guy though.

For QB coach (looking at just the technical side, not recruiting) , I like Willy Korn at Coastal Carolina. Dude is only making 140k a year there as the co-OC/QB coach. CCU came out of the f#cking blue to be a ranked team the last couple of years and their QB, McCall, ranks in the top 10 in QBR. I think Korn is a lot like Kittley.

Advertisement
I'll reserve judgment until I see what type of offense Mario implements. the fact that names like Coley and Chud were even being mentioned as possible OC candidates is simply egregious. id take King as OC before those two, straight up.

I'll reserve judgment until I see what type of offense Mario implements. the fact that names like Coley and Chud were even being mentioned as possible OC candidates is simply egregious. id take King as OC before those two, straight up.

Funny, I was wondering if King might be a GA or something for Cristobal. I don't see a NFL future for him but he seems like he'd do well going into a coaching track.

I feel you but Coley was never mentioned as an OC candidate. Lol, why do ya’ll keep saying this? I am with you though, don’t want him as OC, but no one has said that is a possibility. Agree 1000% on Chud, like no lol. All signs point to Brady being OC.

Advertisement
I feel you but Coley was never mentioned as an OC candidate. Lol, why do ya’ll keep saying this? I am with you though, don’t want him as OC, but no one has said that is a possibility. Agree 1000% on Chud, like no lol. All signs point to Brady being OC.
Coley was a name that Lake mentioned in a "way too early" list of potential OC's. he was probably spitballing but still he shouldn't even play like that.

I think we need a QB coach technician on the staff. TVD is a tremendous QB but he still has things he needs to work on. Brady isn't a QB coach. Coley seems like hes just a dude there as a recruiting ace, but isn't going to be teaching TVD the finer points of being a QB.

Funny, I was wondering if King might be a GA or something for Cristobal. I don't see a NFL future for him but he seems like he'd do well going into a coaching track.
idk if NFL is in his future either but he still has to see that dream through. a great poet once said that you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow.

I think we need a QB coach technician on the staff. TVD is a tremendous QB but he still has things he needs to work on. Brady isn't a QB coach. Coley seems like hes just a dude there as a recruiting ace, but isn't going to be teaching TVD the finer points of being a QB.

Really just trying to sit back and wait until official hires are made before I really judge but I agree with all of that. If we have the bread, go get a real QBC. It’s simple.

Advertisement
Maybe it goes without saying, but we need to modernize our recruiting dept. We can keep the folks there, but we need to add a lot of reinforcements.
I’m hoping that $8 million is just for on field coaches.

Advertisement
You know honestly on field coaches are fun to debate but.... I'm looking forward to hearing about the off field like the nutrition program and the rest of the s&c program

from a recruiting standpoint, i think this staff can go toe to toe with anybody

from an and o's standpoint, not sure

and i aint gonna lie, i had been hoping and praying we could lure dorsey here to be co-oc/qb coach. him and brady would be fearsome.
That potential offensive staff leaves a bit to be desired from a game planning standpoint. Elite recruiters for sure,, but on the field? Eh.

Far from bad, but nowhere near next level either. Need to beef up that offensive Braintrust in the analyst room if possible. Rent some of these fired HCs for a year or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back