Some might not like this

There are a lot of dumbasses on this site. A lot of you were claiming Kaaya would be GOAT before he stepped on the field as a freshman. Did the same with Allison last year. Now doing it with Perry and the little league teams he plays. You guys are in for a rude awakening with Perry if you expect him to come in and start as a freshman. He needs at least two years before he should even see the field. If Kaaya leaves, the team will be even worse next year. Also I hope you're not expecting much from Rosier, Vinny Jr., or Shirreffs. If Richt disliked Kaaya so much, don't you think he'd put one of them in? No because they suck and are 10x worse.

Than Juco is the answer

So a JUCO QB is going to come in and be better than everyone else? God you're dumb.

Advertisement
It would be detrimental to the program if Kaaya left early. Let Perry and Allison duke it out in 2018
Kaaya literally has never won a big game here. Also, please tell me 1 (just 1) thing he is actually good at. We all know he is the opposite of mobile but he also has not touch on his throws. Panics, can't read a Defense, plays it safe on every 3rd down a la Trannyhill. Kaaya borderline sucks

Last edited:
so you think perry could beat fsu as a freshman ? lol

Talent beats out expirience. Everyone pointed out the "big advantage" we had at QB with out Jr. Vs Fsu's rs. Fr.. How did that turn out? Kayaa is a nice guy n all, but miami fans need to face it. He sucks.

Advertisement
There are a lot of dumbasses on this site. A lot of you were claiming Kaaya would be GOAT before he stepped on the field as a freshman. Did the same with Allison last year. Now doing it with Perry and the little league teams he plays. You guys are in for a rude awakening with Perry if you expect him to come in and start as a freshman. He needs at least two years before he should even see the field. If Kaaya leaves, the team will be even worse next year. Also I hope you're not expecting much from Rosier, Vinny Jr., or Shirreffs. If Richt disliked Kaaya so much, don't you think he'd put one of them in? No because they suck and are 10x worse.

Than Juco is the answer

So a JUCO QB is going to come in and be better than everyone else? God you're dumb.

There may not be a Cam Newton in juco this year. But if Kayaa is the best we got, its not out of the question to suggest somebody can come here and win the job.

Kayaa is costing Coley a lot of $ this year. With an above average Qb, we may have 1 loss this year.

What is a "typical Cali QB"? We had two Cali QB's at the U, one was Heisman Trophy winner and the other was 2 times Heisman Trophy finalist and lead us to one (should have been 2) national championship.
You hate Kayaa, we understand just don't use nonsense to make your argument.

If Kaaya does not come back, Miami will see more than one QB play next year. Miami will struggle to replace Brad.

Advertisement
Fact is Kaaya just isn't a play making quarterback. He leaves too many plays on the field

There was a 3rd and 2 play today where he had an easy and clear running path to the first down, and perhaps even more. He even looked like he was going to run for it --

Instead he, coils back away and holds the ball a lil longer. Took a sack.

Than Juco is the answer

There may not be a Cam Newton in juco this year. But if Kayaa is the best we got, its not out of the question to suggest somebody can come here and win the job.

So we're recruiting a Juco qb? The backup qb has always been better around here but now some make believe Juco player is going to go on the road and break our 7 game losing streak.....smfh.

We need more studs regardless

But perry ia going to be a monster....if we surround him with elite sfla kidswe will win

If we dont it will be perrysucks

Is perry going to be a monster like wright, harris, kaaya, etc... kid hasnt even practiced let alone played a college down....and from what i have seen he isnt playing that good of competition now.. but fvck it perry will win 2 heismans and 3 championships

Than Juco is the answer

boss

So we're recruiting a Juco qb? The backup qb has always been better around here but now some make believe Juco player is going to go on the road and break our 7 game losing streak.....smfh.

How's Kaaya record vs fsu ?

Advertisement
He wasn't good today. I was at the game and couldn't believe how often he misses wide open receivers running free

I know I sound like a broken record, but it's a mentality thing with Kaaya. Yes, he is slow, but there are several mobile QB's who run what he does in the 40 who will gladly tuck it and run.

It's not so much that he's scared of getting hit, it's that in his mind, he's a throwing QB, and so he will hold onto the ball for as long as he can in some instances.

Huge missed opportunity in the Spring I think by not conditioning Kaaya to tuck it ad run if his first few reads aren't there. He'd at the very least pick up 2 -3 yards per play and probably have half as many sacks as he does.

He played a horrible game today. Really horrible.

I still have no clue what the point of handing it off while Kaaya takes like he's running the other way. No defensive player on the planet is falling for that.

Kaaya made a lot of nice throws last week, but I can't remember one from today.

Advertisement

I still have no clue what the point of handing it off while Kaaya takes like he's running the other way. No defensive player on the planet is falling for that.

Missed a lot of easy ones and he was pretty much a one read guy today. Bad game.

Missed a lot of easy ones and he was pretty much a one read guy today. Bad game.

Hush, might upset the Kaaya fans when u tell the truth

Did he get pressured ?

Than Juco is the answer

boss

How's Kaaya record vs fsu ?

It will be 0-4 if he stays but he's better than some make believe Juco qb that we're not even recruiting....got it?

Advertisement
Back