Some might not like this

He played a horrible game today. Really horrible.

I still have no clue what the point of handing it off while Kaaya takes like he's running the other way. No defensive player on the planet is falling for that.

Kaaya made a lot of nice throws last week, but I can't remember one from today.

Missed a lot of easy ones and he was pretty much a one read guy today. Bad game.

Hush, might upset the Kaaya fans when u tell the truth

Of course he had a bad game. A terrible game. But why you have to use the fact that he is from Cali to explain his bad game? Give me a list of Cali QB's who came to Miami and were busts causing us to lose games?

Advertisement
Here's a hypothetical. Does Chad Kelly beat FSU this year if he's playing for UM?

So a JUCO QB is going to come in and be better than everyone else? God you're dumb.

There may not be a Cam Newton in juco this year. But if Kayaa is the best we got, its not out of the question to suggest somebody can come here and win the job.
boss

So we're recruiting a Juco qb? The backup qb has always been better around here but now some make believe Juco player is going to go on the road and break our 7 game losing streak.....smfh.

How's Kaaya record vs fsu ?

It will be 0-4 if he stays but he's better than some make believe Juco qb that we're not even recruiting....got it?
When dOnt U try something new ? One that can make plays with his ft? Didn't say we was recruiting one but we should consider seeing if one could help Us .

I have to agree, He missed several wide open receivers for TDs and numerous others for easy yardage. Should have had over 300 yds. Coley has to hate him.

He played a horrible game today. Really horrible.

I still have no clue what the point of handing it off while Kaaya takes like he's running the other way. No defensive player on the planet is falling for that.

Kaaya made a lot of nice throws last week, but I can't remember one from today.

Advertisement
image.jpg

Okay, so what am I supposed to do with this? Lol...

He played pretty ****** today, but is also closing in on the All-Time passing leader list...

If he comes back next year, he'll easily eclipse 10,000yds for his career, but with a bunch of Losses in important games.

At this point, Idk what I'm supposed to think... I'm just hoping we win out the season & win a Bowl game, lol.

View attachment 40075

He played pretty ****** today, but is also closing in on the All-Time passing leader list...

If he comes back next year, he'll easily eclipse 10,000yds for his career, but with a bunch of Losses in important games.

At this point, Idk what I'm supposed to think... I'm just hoping we win out the season & win a Bowl game, lol.
Me too

Advertisement
View attachment 40075

He played pretty ****ty today, but is also closing in on the All-Time passing leader list...

It sounds too simple, but it's the honest answer in regards to Kaaya --

Not as good as his biggest fans make him out to be.

Not as bad as his biggest detractors make him out to be.

View attachment 40075

He played pretty ****ty today, but is also closing in on the All-Time passing leader list...

It sounds too simple, but it's the honest answer in regards to Kaaya --

Not as good as his biggest fans make him out to be.

Not as bad as his biggest detractors make him out to be.
That sums it up perfectly...

View attachment 40075

It is crazy. Must be nice to throw to all different types of NFL Talent the past three years. We're Miami. He has a good not great arm. Should we be surprised he's breaking records

Advertisement
one of the announcers covering the game basically said he wasn't that impressed with Kaaya today, that he isn't a world beater. Oh and this was while he was playing in SHOTGUN that this site swears was some new answer to Kaaya playing like an "elite qb"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back