Some might not like this

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
Kaaya leaves we beat fsu next year if he comes back we lose . The kid is a typical Cali qb not all but most of them . Parents had money to pay big time coaches to try to develop him . Big arm , football iq low . IMO he's not good at all don't care how strong his arm is .

Advertisement
Kaaya leaves we beat fsu next year if he comes back we lose . The kid is a typical Cali qb not all but most of them . Parents had money to pay big time coaches to try to develop him . Big arm , football iq low . IMO he's not good at all don't care how strong his arm is .

He isn't alpha

He isn't alpha
Kaaya might be the nest practice qb because he don't get hit . I doubt he's the best game one on the team

Advertisement
We need more studs regardless

But perry ia going to be a monster....if we surround him with elite sfla kidswe will win

If we dont it will be perrysucks

Oline and QB are keeping us from being elite. Oline has played well the last 2 games, but are not ready to go against the big boys. I dont see how these are going to be taken care of in the offseason. I dont see Richt letting Kayaa lose his job. Donaldson can make an instant impact on the o line, but we need more then that. Hopefully we kick *** these last 3 games and dominate the recruiting trail.

Oline and QB are keeping us from being elite. Oline has played well the last 2 games, but are not ready to go against the big boys. I dont see how these are going to be taken care of in the offseason. I dont see Richt letting Kayaa lose his job. Donaldson can make an instant impact on the o line, but we need more then that. Hopefully we kick *** these last 3 games and dominate the recruiting trail.

Best man should start vs live hitting

Kaaya is the typical new age QB period. These kids are being trained at an early age by pro coaches.

It's not just a California thing.

Advertisement

:q3XKXeX:

Advertisement
You love it... quit bashing our ******* players

Yeah keep pimping them up coach needs to replace . He did every thing in his power to lose the game for us

He threw 2 TDs and his int was off Herndons hands. Ya we was erratic but he had an ok game.played good enough to win and didn't lose the game. We've all seen worse.

Being at the game I didn't know his stat line I assumed about 50% but we ran a ton of deep routes and took a ton of deep shots. I was confused as UVA has a solid secondary with Blanding back there, but we were gashing them with the run. Took a lot more early down throws than usual and lot of 3rd and short deep balls. Not a ton of high percentage throws. He missed a few but a lot of this stat line was just the nature of the routes we were running

Advertisement
There are a lot of dumbasses on this site. A lot of you were claiming Kaaya would be GOAT before he stepped on the field as a freshman. Did the same with Allison last year. Now doing it with Perry and the little league teams he plays. You guys are in for a rude awakening with Perry if you expect him to come in and start as a freshman. He needs at least two years before he should even see the field. If Kaaya leaves, the team will be even worse next year. Also I hope you're not expecting much from Rosier, Vinny Jr., or Shirreffs. If Richt disliked Kaaya so much, don't you think he'd put one of them in? No because they suck and are 10x worse.

There are a lot of dumbasses on this site. A lot of you were claiming Kaaya would be GOAT before he stepped on the field as a freshman. Did the same with Allison last year. Now doing it with Perry and the little league teams he plays. You guys are in for a rude awakening with Perry if you expect him to come in and start as a freshman. He needs at least two years before he should even see the field. If Kaaya leaves, the team will be even worse next year. Also I hope you're not expecting much from Rosier, Vinny Jr., or Shirreffs. If Richt disliked Kaaya so much, don't you think he'd put one of them in? No because they suck and are 10x worse.

Than Juco is the answer

He isn't alpha
Kaaya might be the nest practice qb because he don't get hit . I doubt he's the best game one on the team

Then you're an even bigger moron than I thought. If Shirreffs, Rosier, Allison, or Vinny Jr. were better, they'd be starting.

Advertisement
Back