Some Hullabaloo From ITU

Collins, Thomas and Kirkland all played games and all except maybe Collins got burned. **** all of them

Advertisement
Collins, Thomas and Kirkland all played games and all except maybe Collins got burned. **** all of them

As much as I hate Collins I don't think he played games, he was genuinely interested in us, and probably would've come here if it weren't for his fat *** coach...with that said I'm happy we got corn the elder instead of a cheerleader

I pretty much hate all of the three that spurned us but not as much with Collins. Probably since I think we're fine without him. He'll realize his mistake after he plays Bama and LSU this year and they lose and he can barely get out of bed since Bielema ran his *** into the ground. Hopefully for him, he makes it out of there without too much wear and tear on him. I really don't care that much though.

Sucks if Bond doesn't make it in but like another poster said, if I had to choose between him or AQM making it in, I choose AQM a thousand times out of a thousand.

Most reports have Griffin making it in and that has me giddy. Still holding my breath til he's on campus and in class though. Adding him that late and getting him in when nobody thought it possible can't be overestimated IMO. You don't just add a kid like that after signing day. Especially at Miami with our admissions and **** going on. Golden is a ******* Wizard if he gets in.

If Bond couldn't get his **** together then he's a ******* idiot.

Let's see, pass a couple summer courses and have the chance of fulfilling your dream of playing in the NFL, or not do that and become a ******* nobody. SMH

Advertisement
That Bond news sucks, I was really looking forward to watching this guy come off the edge. He appeared to be a legit difference maker on defense, something we desperately need.

Sorry but if Bond can't take care of business at a JC academically then he doesn't deserve to be a Cane. It's not like he is 17/18 years old like a non qualifier from HS. He is 20 years old with no alternative option for grades after his 2nd year at JC. I can only assume that Al and staff were all over this kid academically making sure he took care of his academic business. Shame if this is true as he was the incoming player that I feel was going to have the biggest immediate impact.

So basically Miami got Rick Roll'd and then railroaded (with negativity). SMH... Welcome to the wonderful world of SFL recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sorry but if Bond can't take care of business at a JC academically then he doesn't deserve to be a Cane. It's not like he is 17/18 years old like a non qualifier from HS. He is 20 years old with no alternative option for grades after his 2nd year at JC. I can only assume that Al and staff were all over this kid academically making sure he took care of his academic business. Shame if this is true as he was the incoming player that I feel was going to have the biggest immediate impact.

Bond?

I didn't realize we already kicked off in our first game.

Nothing's over, until it's over.

Either the Matthew Thomas stuff is true and we have the dumbest staff in America or it is complete BS. No in between. Frankly I have a hard time believing our coaches would be stupid enough to believe a kid who didn't even want to take an OV to a school 10 min away from where he grew up was really coming.

Advertisement
Back