Some Hullabaloo From ITU

Advertisement
Who know for sure but it's plausible.

Bond and the Uganda Giant is all but over. AQM should get in. Griffin who knows.

As for Richt/UGA and Sony, well lets just say they if you ain't cheatin' in the SEC, you ain't winnin'! Whether its Richt direct or turning a blind eye, he does it to and knows what the **** is going on.

As for the three clowns from last year, they are dead to me and who really cares anyway. Wish them all the worst...

I had heard from folks that would know most of what was posted. EXCEPT for the Thomas fiasco. My *guess* is that Coley confirmed that he had not committed to FSU, so we *assumed* he was coming. This is the first time I have heard anyone say that he was a silent.

The Thomas thing is new but I don't believe he was a silent to Miami, AT ALL

This. Everyone forgot how he almost committed to FSU? He didn't even want to official visit us.

Sony is good friends with Marshall Morgan at UGA. The Morgan family treats him like a son. He liked the city, SEC dominant conference stuff, the coaches, and the ability to play with great running backs. He visited there more than everyone thinks. No fake insider source or bull**** like that, that's just the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who know for sure but it's plausible.

Bond and the Uganda Giant is all but over. AQM should get in. Griffin who knows.

As for Richt/UGA and Sony, well lets just say they if you ain't cheatin' in the SEC, you ain't winnin'! Whether its Richt direct or turning a blind eye, he does it to and knows what the **** is going on.

As for the three clowns from last year, they are dead to me and who really cares anyway. Wish them all the worst...

Don't forget Richt is a CANE. So if all that cane4life stuff is true, then it makes sense that a guy who is said to run a clean program would refuse to bad mouth his own school.

Advertisement
I had heard from folks that would know most of what was posted. EXCEPT for the Thomas fiasco. My *guess* is that Coley confirmed that he had not committed to FSU, so we *assumed* he was coming. This is the first time I have heard anyone say that he was a silent.

Thomas to me makes sense because of the signs we saw for months that had us confident, so unless he's a ***** *** liar then he really was into UM for a while

What signs? Lulz. Only people confident were the fans because he attended a feeder school. We will never really know if the staff was confident on signing him or not unless you believe everything you hear.

I am gonna punch someone if I see Phony Michelle's name on this board again. Ditto for Big Snitch.

Advertisement
Lol I've literally never seen this guy have "inside info".

Don't fall for the trap gents.

This. Everyone forgot how he almost committed to FSU? He didn't even want to official visit us.

Called us liars basically. Silent my ***.

What kind of man & so called leader of men is called "ICE"

duchebag !!!!

All of this actually jives with what I've heard, except the Kirkland bit is new information. It all fits with what has happened, particularly the Thomas claiming to be a silent commit (this is what I had heard from 2 different people, but not going to say zomg they're uber insiders who are infallible; that said, it also fits with how the staff and players like Deon Bush reacted on signing day. They to an extent expected that ****face here. Thomas is absolutely a liar with character issues in my mind.).

Either way who cares, we're moving forward at breakneck speed in a much brighter direction since February. Nobody can dispute that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If Thomas was a silent to us it wasn't honest on his end. He was all FSU, there were a lot of things that were tying to FSU that Miami couldn't compete with.

What kind of man & so called leader of men is called "ICE"

duchebag !!!!

A cold man...
216.gif

Collins was all canes, staff knew
Thomas was always gone, any other info is either dated, or just inaccurate

AQM will be here either summer 2 or by fall
Griffin is a complete unknown
Bonds, if he didn't do the classwork he won't qualify anywhere
Omafa, well who the he'll knows

Advertisement

If not a silent, then the staff really thought they had a good chance because Al mention they were waiting on a LBer that they didn't get.

Advertisement
Back