Some Hullabaloo From ITU

If true about Bond...what a fking idiot. Had a perfect opportunity to play at the highest level, show his talents and move on. Instead, the ****** didn't take care of his ****. If that's true, I lost all respect for the dude.

If it's not true and he ends up suiting up for the U, or...some unforeseen circumstance prevented him from being able to enroll. Then I still got mad love for the cat.

I hope it the latter.

Advertisement
I think the staff was gullible in thinking he was a "silent". Now I don't think he was but I think the staff believed in Thomas, Kirkland and Collins but what those kids were thinking for all we know could've been different from day 1

Advertisement
UGA is not that clean. Maybe cleaner than Bama and UiF. I know several people that went to UGA and they say their players have some nice rides. They are UGA alum too.

umm..was believing the jive until the Matthew Thomas thing came up.

1.) Never was a silent or could have been. He was rumored as an FSU silent the summer before his sr year actually
2.)I dont know how confident the staff was in him as he didnt even answer their calls..Barrow had to get help from Ice for the kid to even "listen"...These words came straight from Ice's son.
3.)What type of um silent...doesnt even want to take an official visit to the school?. Matt Thomas had NO interest in visiting..it was at that point i gave up on him..Ice and them practically made him come on the B.S. mid week visit..the kid really wanted to take the free trip to UGA.
4.)Honestly i think Matt Thomas and Kirkland planned on pulling the whammy and having the signing day splash of BOTH signing to FSU. Coley came on board an f'd it up...Kirk didnt have a schollie truly from fsu or um after that. We did give it back to him for P.R. purposes though. But it was all too late he had to go to Arky.Thomas went where he wanted to at the time.

Advertisement
I don't know whats true or not, but it sounds like Thomas was torn between his feelings and his mother's. I think he wanted to go to Miami, but the pressure from his mom wanting him to get away got to him. Even though he should have manned up and told the staff, he kept his silent commit to Miami. He might be one of those people that don't like to let people down and are not confrontational.

Honestly, i dont think thomas was commited to fsu or coley would have told us and we would not have held a spot for him. they offered skai moore and eddie williams on signing day which tells me they really belived they had a shot.

Advertisement
I believe everything but the MT6 story. That Kirkland story sounds like it could have been **** true. It would explain why he didnt go to FSU. Im not buying one bit that he all of a sudden wanted to play football in the middle of nowhere for some middle of the pack SEC school just because Randy Shannon was an assistant coach there. I believe wholeheartedhly that FSU and UM pulled his scholie.

The MT story kinda makes sense but i just cant buy it. MAYBE he told the staff that we "were in good shape" which led Al to believe he was ours. But I dont think he told the staff str8 up that he was a silent and to pencil him in. But he must have said something for us not to offer Skai Moore until the day of NSD.

Losing Bond would REALLY REALLY REALLY hurt. Smh. ****. Kamulu not so much. AQM is good news. ***** the male cheerleader. And Sony for that matter. I believe that UGA doesnt negative recruit against MIAMI but everyone else is free game. And thats only because Richt is a "U" guy. JMO.

Man, all I got of this was recruiting is a nightmare and those were so bad memories! I hope our guys get in, if not we will be okay. Al won't get screwed again, I guarantee that!

Advertisement
Well I'm not sure I'm buying this story about Bond. If he had to have classes this summer, then how the **** do they know bc summer 2 session just started. It would only make sense if he didn't even enroll in the necessary classes and I highly doubt that. I'm telling you we won't know until the second session ends.

I don't know about the FSU silent etc, but Matthew Thomas never wanted to go to Miami, I don't think he even liked Miami.

3 months before signing day I sent him the Photoshop pic of him in Miami gear and his respond was "ewww"

with thei football manager a big FSU fan / anit Miami fan, and after the Randy + Ice Harris thing these kids were groomed to hate the current UM staff.

I don't know about the FSU silent etc, but Matthew Thomas never wanted to go to Miami, I don't think he even liked Miami.

3 months before signing day I sent him the Photoshop pic of him in Miami gear and his respond was "ewww"

with thei football manager a big FSU fan / anit Miami fan, and after the Randy + Ice Harris thing these kids were groomed to hate the current UM staff.

the night we beat Duke so bad in Coral Gables, Thomas was the only guy that seemed bored and didn't give a ****. Dude didn't even crack a smile. He hated us and was never gonna come. Although I could see him being an *** and telling the staff at one point just to **** us

the night we beat Duke so bad in Coral Gables, Thomas was the only guy that seemed bored and didn't give a ****. Dude didn't even crack a smile. He hated us and was never gonna come. Although I could see him being an *** and telling the staff at one point just to **** us

And posters on here claimed he just had no sunshine in his life LOL

Advertisement
Back