Some Canes about to hit the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
The guys transferring out, who y'all want gone anyway, are "puzzies" but the guys transferring in are bada$$es. What kind of mentality is that? Like a 10 year old's?
Pick a side mentality.

The guys transferring out, who y'all want gone anyway, are "puzzies" but the guys transferring in are bada$$es. What kind of mentality is that? Like a 10 year old's?
Tell me where i said a new transfer is a bad *** and then show your 10 yr old ******.....
Because your comeback can only come from a prepubescent.

Theres gonna be a lot guys with chapped lips from all the *** kissing they're gonna have to do when they want to pull their name out of the portal and beg coaches to let them come back to their current team. Thats going to be the only option a bunch of these dudes are going to have if the NCAA ***** don't fix the mess they made by not adding IC's for this season.
This.

Advertisement
We’ve seen this story play out. None of the TF WRs are even on campus. And y’all making some into sr Hs HL reel All Americans..just like y’all fell in love with Pope in 18 and clamored for him to get pt...I know it’s hard for some of y’all to digest, Pope was the most impressive WR in the spring game. Was open against the ones alll game. Losing him and Wiggins will leaves a void...same dumb *** **** y’all said about cager. Rinse, repeat..now post your go to vomit reaction 😂

They don't have to be AA's to replace Pope and Wiggins. Closing their hands together around the ball when it comes to them is an improvement. What void do they leave? They suck.

Advertisement
UGA doesnt and hasnt have a better wr core than we do how he walked in there and was there best wr....and 75% of the fan base here wanted him tf out lol
I was one of the ppl who liked Cager but Ima say this Pickens is 10000000x better than any WR we got. That’s me talking off my cane glasses. If we had him he single handily wins is a game or two last year.

I was one of the ppl who liked Cager but Ima say this Pickens is 10000000x better than any WR we got. That’s me talking off my cane glasses. If we had him he single handily wins is a game or two last year.

What games?

Advertisement
Boy..if you don't stop. Cager was trash at Miami and was trash at Georgia.

He won't be in the NFL for long. Not too much you can do with a 6'5" receiver with questionable hands
Cager was always going to be appealing because he’s 6’5” and runs a 4.5. It’s such a rare size/speed combo that teams are willing to take a chance on him. Unfortunately his hands are worse than Pope or Wiggins and he’s a body catcher. Not being able to catch the ball with your hands eliminates any height advantage.

I alluded to this earlier this week in a post lol.... cant have it both ways people
As a boiler plate rule, no you are correct but on a case by case scenario it can be.

bubba? ****ed over by usc for a suspension. Like if we just suspended Grace and AQM for the rental car **** for two years and they bounced I don’t blame em.

kids that are grad transfers from a lower level school to get one year against better comp more recognition? **** even kids who signed for coach A and coach B comes in and has a completely different playing philosophy or if a school is about to be hit with some nasty sanctions I don’t put those kids in the same category as others.

Student athletes transfer for all kinds of reasons. They might not fit in with the team culture. They might realize that the school is not what they thought it was. They might not like their position coaches. They might get homesick. They might have a family emergency and need to be more present. Etc.

I don't judge anyone wanting to transfer. Who the heck am I to opine on their decisions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back