Some Canes about to hit the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I love the Kobe/Bron/ mj discussion and I have time:
When has lebron made a public excuse? I mean I need a quote and not a Skip psychoanalysis opinion..
I guess a high ankle sprain is the new “excuse”

“Traitor” ..“left his hometown”. He’s not from Cleveland for one. Second only lebron and Jim brown can say they won in Cleveland. No athlete owes a organization a **** thing. Just don’t cheat the game...I guess MJ was a traitor because he retired just so he could leave CHI

lebron can’t make clutch shots..but stats and video history say otherwise. Has hit more playoff GW than both Kobe and mj with a better percentage.

to have witnessed both Kobe and Lebron there’s no question what separates them: Kobe is a score first SG at 6”6 with one of the quickest first steps and diverse scoring ****nal. Lebron is a 6”9 26 pg/SF/PF freight train who has never not led his team in assist..while also averaging 27...BTW in head to head matchups Lebron leads in every single category..including Ws. RIP to the great Bean Bryant 🙏🏾

the GOAT debate is silly if you can’t debate it without speaking in hyperbole either to down one guy or prop up the other guy. For me it’s MJ and Bron at the top as non bigs..most who watched or studied agree to that. I put Kareem in a separate category with the bigs.

If your a bball fan Appreciate the greatest of all these guys because Kobe reminded us that life is too short not to

and I agree Skip is a idiot
I wanted to join in on the fun.

First, this is a great post. I agree with most, if not all. LeBron is a monster. He may be the greatest of all time, if not, second, only after MJ. He is a force that you cannot stop. People give him a lot of **** about "whining", etc, but everyone forgets how much Kobe and MJ whined. Kobe also forced out Shaq from LA and the Lakers struggled as a team until he got Pau. Everyone forgets how Kobe tried to run away from the Lakers also. Lebron has never been about scoring. If he wanted to, he could average over 30 a game easily, but he'snot a scoring first player. I dont see much talk about him not being able to hit big shots today.

Re: waddle and Smith. No one knows anything. Drafting nfl players is one of the most difficult things. A lot of the time, it depends where you land. That said, I'm totally fine with the dolphins drafting waddle. He isn't just a speed guy. People forget the numbers he was putting up before he broke his ankle. If he kept it up, he might have been the Heisman winner. I'm not concerned about his injury either. It's a broken ankle. He seems to be 100%. There are no ligament concerns such as with an Achilles or knee injury. There's also no way he would've been there at 12. Personally, I was fine with either Smith or waddle. They both have their strengths and they both have their own skills. It's obvious that the dolphins preferred waddle. I assume tua does also. You don't draft a receiver in the first round without talking about it with your qb. Especially when Tua played with both.

First, this is a great post. I agree with most, if not all. LeBron is a monster. He may be the greatest of all time, if not, second, only after MJ. He is a force that you cannot stop. People give him a lot of **** about "whining", etc, but everyone forgets how much Kobe and MJ whined. Kobe also forced out Shaq from LA and the Lakers struggled as a team until he got Pau. Everyone forgets how Kobe tried to run away from the Lakers also. Lebron has never been about scoring. If he wanted to, he could average over 30 a game easily, but he'snot a scoring first player. I dont see much talk about him not being able to hit big shots today.

Re: waddle and Smith. No one knows anything. Drafting nfl players is one of the most difficult things. A lot of the time, it depends where you land. That said, I'm totally fine with the dolphins drafting waddle. He isn't just a speed guy. People forget the numbers he was putting up before he broke his ankle. If he kept it up, he might have been the Heisman winner. I'm not concerned about his injury either. It's a broken ankle. He seems to be 100%. There are no ligament concerns such as with an Achilles or knee injury. There's also no way he would've been there at 12. Personally, I was fine with either Smith or waddle. They both have their strengths and they both have their own skills. It's obvious that the dolphins preferred waddle. I assume tua does also. You don't draft a receiver in the first round without talking about it with your qb. Especially when Tua played with both.
Lebron is just over the top man. Great player horrible obsession or paranoia with making his bad games look less bad and his great moments look even better. Like I said earlier it’s the excuses that really bothers me more than the play. Even the shot last night he tried to say he saw three baskets.

I agree waddle fits what the dolphins are trying to do and open space on the field. Him and fuller should open the dolphins up drastically.

yeah i agree i'll take it a step further tho bron is the best basketball player ever imo... last night he came in the clutch with the deepest late game shot of his career in year 17 dude is on a different planet. And i can see both sides of the argument that dolphins reached for waddle but this year the draft was really weird without the combine and if they feel like they got the next tyreek hill then you cant be mad at that, and he's playing with his former qb so his transition is going to be smooth.

Lebron is just over the top man. Great player horrible obsession or paranoia with making his bad games look less bad and his great moments look even better. Like I said earlier it’s the excuses that really bothers me more than the play. Even the shot last night he tried to say he saw three baskets.

I agree waddle fits what the dolphins are trying to do and open space on the field. Him and fuller should open the dolphins up drastically.
he's def an actor i wont act like he isn't but you get a pass when you been the best player for the greater part of the last decade and puts the nba on his back.

Advertisement
he's def an actor i wont act like he isn't but you get a pass when you been the best player for the greater part of the last decade and puts the nba on his back.

lol get outta here man

lebroning are you familiar with that term?

what about bringing the stiff arm into the nba with regularity?

how many times has lebron fouled out of an nba game? When has he even really ever been in foul trouble secondly?

the refs coddle this guy worse than anyone EVER. He's as fake as they come, his garbage with the hong kong issue not too long ago should tell you everything.

I'm gonna try and stay out of this best I can now.

Tess ginn JR is still playing in the league.?he had ******* Chad Pennington or whatever scrub it was at the time
I was fine with Miami taking him. They historically have put wide receiver at a low premium in the last three decades. Since 1983, the only wide receivers drafted in the first two rounds were Hill, McDuffie, Green, Chambers, Ginn, Landry, and Parker. Six wide receivers in 27 drafts.

Advertisement

Waddles definitely fits what Miami needed on O...but again I ask, what public excuse has come out of lebrons mouth?

Tess ginn JR is still playing in the league.?he had ******* Chad Pennington or whatever scrub it was at the time
C'mon, dude why you gotta sh*t on Pennington like that? First year he got here we won the division after going 1-15, had a 97 QBR and was the '08 comeback p.o.y. He ran into Ray and Eddie in the playoffs, and could never stay healthy, but he was no 'scrub.' One of the best guys we've had under center in 20 years. He was on some very bad teams in NY.

C'mon, dude why you gotta sh*t on Pennington like that? First year he got here we won the division after going 1-15, had a 97 QBR and was the '08 comeback p.o.y. He ran into Ray and Eddie in the playoffs, and could never stay healthy, but he was no 'scrub.' One of the best guys we've had under center in 20 years. He was on some very bad teams in NY.
Noodle ******* arm chad Pennington..the bolded ain’t saying much

1621562197508.gif

Advertisement
lol get outta here man

lebroning are you familiar with that term?

what about bringing the stiff arm into the nba with regularity?

how many times has lebron fouled out of an nba game? When has he even really ever been in foul trouble secondly?

the refs coddle this guy worse than anyone EVER. He's as fake as they come, his garbage with the hong kong issue not too long ago should tell you everything.

I'm gonna try and stay out of this best I can now.
Honestly. I'll go the other way. Lebron whines for fouls, as does every other player in the NBA. But he gets hit on almost every play he drives to the basket. The refs give him the big man treatment because he's built like a truck. Whereas KD, Harden, Steph, etc. get the calls because they're not as big.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back