Some Canes about to hit the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Did you watch waddle play at Bama?
I think you guys are missing the point. Nobody said the kid wasnt good. We are talking about VALUE. You take a **** WR at #6 overall in the draft that isnt a once in a generation talent and he better be in a Pro Bowl by his 2nd year. That is WAY too much pressure for the kid. Dolphins fans will want instant impact. Ask Ted Ginn Jr.

Advertisement
I think he's trying to get back on track.

Unless this is the Waddle/LeBron thread.
I was asking more in the sense of does he have inside info? Harvey would be a monster loss from a depth perspective.... MORE 53 🤮

I think you guys are missing the point. Nobody said the kid wasnt good. We are talking about VALUE. You take a **** WR at #6 overall in the draft that isnt a once in a generation talent and he better be in a Pro Bowl by his 2nd year. That is WAY too much pressure for the kid. Dolphins fans will want instant impact. Ask Ted Ginn Jr.
Tess ginn JR is still playing in the league.?he had ******* Chad Pennington or whatever scrub it was at the time

Advertisement
Advertisement
oops I was wrong! Now...

200.gif

Harvey leaving would be bizarre unless it was for non football reasons. Also would mean we'd be linked to DEs in the portal and I haven't heard anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back