Some Canes about to hit the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods......you ever think about locking this thread since it's been derailed for about 94 days
This thread can’t be killed..it’s immortal. As it should be..I’m just waiting on OP to own up to his buuuuulllllllllshhiiiiit
1621460597500.gif

Advertisement
Not to add on to the complete derailment of this thread..but I agree with this take. Waddle at #6??? After that injury? I get that everyone is looking for the next Tyreke Hill but ****.

This reminds me of the era when every team was looking for the next 6'4 225lb WR with 4.3 speed and was drafting players like Derrius Heyward-Bey in the top 10 just hoping to strike gold.
Did you watch waddle play at Bama?

Advertisement
Fugg it can't beat em join em.
Smith > Waddle, but that's my opinion and everyone has theirs and I respect that.

But how will they look in their respective offensive system is the question.

Not too much, bit I get where you're coming from.
Cribby did elude to a few transferring, its a matter of when.
I think if guys were gunna leave that decision would’ve likely been made by nor

Ohh look skip just joined CIS
Skip is an idiot. Lebron has the most talent ever but when it comes to crunch time he never hits the big shot. Has been a traitor to his home town multiple times. I live by the motto no exucuses play like a champion, and when he doesn’t play well he is made of excuses. His personality/insecurities are what will hold him back from ever being close to MJ and I’d even say Kobe. The GOAT isn’t a smiling face with a hidden agenda, they are a killer that gets it done and when they don’t that inspires them to want to be better. His constant excuses make him look terrible.

Advertisement
Mods......you ever think about locking this thread since it's been derailed for about 94 days
Maybe rename it and start another transfer thread. Think when it’s all said and done won’t be anyone we all really care about who transfers. Also think the player have to wait to see if there are scholarships opened up too. If that happens we will start seeing a lot of action in the portal.

Skip is an idiot. Lebron has the most talent ever but when it comes to crunch time he never hits the big shot. Has been a traitor to his home town multiple times. I live by the motto no exucuses play like a champion, and when he doesn’t play well he is made of excuses. His personality/insecurities are what will hold him back from ever being close to MJ and I’d even say Kobe. The GOAT isn’t a smiling face with a hidden agenda, they are a killer that gets it done and when they don’t that inspires them to want to be better. His constant excuses make him look terrible.
I love the Kobe/Bron/ mj discussion and I have time:
When has lebron made a public excuse? I mean I need a quote and not a Skip psychoanalysis opinion..
I guess a high ankle sprain is the new “excuse”

“Traitor” ..“left his hometown”. He’s not from Cleveland for one. Second only lebron and Jim brown can say they won in Cleveland. No athlete owes a organization a **** thing. Just don’t cheat the game...I guess MJ was a traitor because he retired just so he could leave CHI

lebron can’t make clutch shots..but stats and video history say otherwise. Has hit more playoff GW than both Kobe and mj with a better percentage.

to have witnessed both Kobe and Lebron there’s no question what separates them: Kobe is a score first SG at 6”6 with one of the quickest first steps and diverse scoring ****nal. Lebron is a 6”9 26 pg/SF/PF freight train who has never not led his team in assist..while also averaging 27...BTW in head to head matchups Lebron leads in every single category..including Ws. RIP to the great Bean Bryant 🙏🏾

the GOAT debate is silly if you can’t debate it without speaking in hyperbole either to down one guy or prop up the other guy. For me it’s MJ and Bron at the top as non bigs..most who watched or studied agree to that. I put Kareem in a separate category with the bigs.

If your a bball fan Appreciate the greatest of all these guys because Kobe reminded us that life is too short not to

and I agree Skip is a idiot

very possible they changed their minds after seeing how saturated the portal is now

Advertisement
I love the Kobe/Bron/ mj discussion and I have time:
When has lebron made a public excuse? I mean I need a quote and not a Skip psychoanalysis opinion..
I guess a high ankle sprain is the new “excuse”

“Traitor” ..“left his hometown”. He’s not from Cleveland for one. Second only lebron and Jim brown can say they won in Cleveland. No athlete owes a organization a **** thing. Just don’t cheat the game...I guess MJ was a traitor because he retired just so he could leave CHI

lebron can’t make clutch shots..but stats and video history say otherwise. Has hit more playoff GW than both Kobe and mj with a better percentage.

to have witnessed both Kobe and Lebron there’s no question what separates them: Kobe is a score first SG at 6”6 with one of the quickest first steps and diverse scoring ****nal. Lebron is a 6”9 26 pg/SF/PF freight train who has never not led his team in assist..while also averaging 27...BTW in head to head matchups Lebron leads in every single category..including Ws. RIP to the great Bean Bryant 🙏🏾

the GOAT debate is silly if you can’t debate it without speaking in hyperbole either to down one guy or prop up the other guy. For me it’s MJ and Bron at the top as non bigs..most who watched or studied agree to that. I put Kareem in a separate category with the bigs.

If your a bball fan Appreciate the greatest of all these guys because Kobe reminded us that life is too short not to

and I agree Skip is a idiot
Does having cramps qualify as a public excuse?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back