Some Canes about to hit the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
the problem is when you project recruits with mediocre production, history has a way of repeating itself. I just looked at us overlooking Elijah Moore, and you really have to wonder about these evaluations
Well, Coach Donk is doing a wonderful job at his alma mater.

Advertisement
Locker rooms with benched senior guys can turn out to be a cancer. You really don’t want that. 12 WRs is just 2 too many. A couple of these guys will get gently pushed out.
This. Great point.

Big difference between a senior who hasn't played much heading into their senior year (and continues to ride the bench) and a senior who just lost his job to an underclassman after starting for most of his entire career. The latter can wreck a locker room with negativity.

Last edited:
Locker rooms with benched senior guys can turn out to be a cancer. You really don’t want that. 12 WRs is just 2 too many. A couple of these guys will get gently pushed out.
Yup, gotta believe their gonna push a couple of kids out to find a new home.

Advertisement
This. Great point.

Big difference between a senior who hasn't played much heading into their senior year (and continues to ride the bench) and a senior who just lost his job to an underclassman after starting for most of his entire career. The latter can wreck a locker room with negativity.
Throw their *** off if they do

If they aren't in the plans they'll be encouraged to move on.

We’ve seen this story play out. None of the TF WRs are even on campus. And y’all making some into sr Hs HL reel All Americans..just like y’all fell in love with Pope in 18 and clamored for him to get pt...I know it’s hard for some of y’all to digest, Pope was the most impressive WR in the spring game. Was open against the ones alll game. Losing him and Wiggins will leaves a void...same dumb *** **** y’all said about cager. Rinse, repeat..now post your go to vomit reaction 😂
Cager was never good

Advertisement
Dreams do come true after all. If they transfer it only solidifies our thoughts they are pu$$ies.
Unnecessary to resort to name calling. They didn’t TRY to drop one ball. They’re just not what we thought they would be. They gave the effort all be it their best wasn’t good enough. Bid them farewell and be decent about it.

Last edited:
Yeah, no reason for people to kick our players potentially on the way out. They still signed and came here. Just didn’t work out.
Wow. Rarely ever agree with your take but your 100 on this.
👌🏿

no it doesn't & this isn't cool bro...you a grown man calling guys 20-21 year ***** cuz they left your fav team come on now. We gotta be better than this. i know it's all jokes and stuff but i don't see how this is funny.
Start with a sense of humor and work your way up......

Advertisement
STFU. You’re exactly the problem. You’re a grown man at 20-21 buddy. I’m not calling out a HS kid. These ******* have had 3 years with immense playing time to prove themselves. They suck PERIOD

I don’t care who they play for either. I call it as I see it with every player.
Old enough to go to war. Old enough to be called a puss....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back