Some Canes about to hit the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll see who the names are when they come out but it would be a blow to see anyone transfer that may start next year, such as Campbell on the OL.

The NCAA did their normal thing (nothing) with ICs so anyone hitting the portal better have a wink wink agreement as to where they are going to land. A lot of these transfers are going to find themselves out of D1 football entirely because the NCAA is hot basura.
He’s not the one I’m referring to

Advertisement
I think a change in scenery could be just want to Doctor ordered for pope and wiggins. I'm more concerned about our 6th and 7th OL deciding to go elsewhere. We finally have depth! Which allows us to develop our 2nd and 3rd stringers. I'm just hoping these kids see where they fit into UMs future.

Advertisement
I hope Pope and Dee finish their careers strong wherever that is. IMO both parties just need to go their separate ways. They need a change of scenery and Miami needs to open up that WR room.

I think people on this board think Dee was some 4 star / 5 star recruit. He was a 3 star who played up to his ranking and maybe even exceeded it.

B Jens...thanks for coming out, but this isn’t 1997, need more speed.

would hate to lose any of the safeties or j camp. I think all of those guys are talented and worth their scholarship. For the first time in a long time I feel like Miami isn’t wasting any of their scholarships outside of maybe 2-3 guys.

Wiggins got bodied by everyone he lined up against.

Books out on him just muscle him up and he fold and be taken out of the play. Even IF he breaks your press 80-90% chance he flat out drops the ball anyways.

Pope has the drops... he’s way more talented but he’s a true slot guy and shows he’s limited in that he’s a slot guy who can’t return punts. Also he’s SNEAKY slow

Advertisement
There is absolutely no upside in holding onto 6 and 8 at this point. Beyond our top 4 WRs, we need to get other young WRs some burn. 6 and 8 have had more than ample opportunity.

If we didn't have the depth, then that's one thing. But you hold onto 6 and 8, two rising Seniors, and they don't play much (which they shouldn't) then we run the risk of having another tainted WR room of malcontents like in 2018.

Not worth it. Let them go be great elsewhere and wish them luck.

Advertisement
Man Campbell can leave too. The dude isn’t good and I don’t see where this hype for him is coming from
Come on. Campbell is actually a viable contributor. He's probably our 3rd or 4th best Guard. Don't like him at all at Tackle. We need him. Now Hillery and Herbert for sure need to bounce. Should have bounced for good when they left last season.

Advertisement
Why would anyone want these guys to leave? It’s the dumbest, most childish **** I’ve ever seen.

We can’t replace them and they add depth to the roster so who why the **** do you even care?
My only thing would be if they would start to ***** and moan and create a locker room divide. Kind of like when the Rosier/Kosi battle was ongoing and you seemed to have players picking sides. I agree there is no harm in having a kid on the bench, no school is ever really at the 85 limit. But if a player is going to lose his spot and starts to cause issues? That is why I would try to push them out.

**** and Wiggy provide nothing but failure, if Depth is needed then run with the young WRs
We’ve seen this story play out. None of the TF WRs are even on campus. And y’all making some into sr Hs HL reel All Americans..just like y’all fell in love with Pope in 18 and clamored for him to get pt...I know it’s hard for some of y’all to digest, Pope was the most impressive WR in the spring game. Was open against the ones alll game. Losing him and Wiggins will leaves a void...same dumb *** **** y’all said about cager. Rinse, repeat..now post your go to vomit reaction 😂

Come on. Campbell is actually a viable contributor. He's probably our 3rd or 4th best Guard. Don't like him at all at Tackle. We need him. Now Hillery and Herbert for sure need to bounce. Should have bounced for good when they left last season.
I really don’t get it..these posters are idiots. If they don’t start our contribute they should be cut..mofos really want a 40 man roster on some spring training shut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back