Some Canes about to hit the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
If one guy enters the portal, does that mean a spot opens? Or does that only fly at a school like Alabama? Do they even have limitations to scholarships?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you keep posting there’s someone going in the portal, eventually you will be right. Just keep trying, and between now and the start of the season you will be right.
I was told a wr was about to enter in the portal a few days before this thread. Not sure if something changed or they’re still waiting.. There was also rumors of a couple more players bouncing , it’s possible the lack of ic’s increasing is the issue.

Last edited:
I was told a wr was about to enter in the portal a few days before this thread. Not sure if something changed or they’re still waiting.. There was also rumors of a couple more players bouncing , it’s possible the lack of ic’s increasing is the issue.
Older WR or young guy? 🤔

Advertisement
Cribby,do you know if Manny is still looking to add portal kids for this year or are we done.

Im guessing one of these particular players has flirted with leave on more than one occasion and hasn’t pulled the trigger. Could be cold feet, could be renewed energy, could be no legit suitors on the other side.

Guys would be smart to hold off to make sure they have a somewhere to go before jumping into the portal. I dont think Manny is going to be letting "Cleveland Reed" situations happen this time around.

Advertisement

If a player enter the portal without a wink and nod guarantee they have spot waiting for them at another program they are crazy.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Believe me, my post was not directed at you, but at the people jumping in and saying there’s some news in a minute, well there’s always going to be some news that’s imminent between now and the beginning of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back