Some Canes about to hit the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
These kids are going to have nowhere to go unless they do it soon. There's over 2,000 kids in the protal. Or they will end up playing non power 5.

Advertisement
No sh*t, never said that, that was referring to him compared to Waddle,. He is a better WR than Waddle. always has been and always will be.
Taking Waddle that high was insane to me. He’s shorter than Parrish and Moss. Waddle is not on Moss level for **** sure athletically. I’d say closer to Roscoe. I love Roscoe but not at 6 overall. Tavon Austin is the most recent and best Waddle comparison. They are the same size with very similar traits. Jeff Fisher reached after the best WR came off the board and took Austin at #8. I really wonder if they took input and how much it was weighed from Tua.
Smith has Marvin Harrison/Tory Holt written all over him.

Taking Waddle that high was insane to me. He’s shorter than Parrish and Moss. Waddle is not on Moss level for **** sure athletically. I’d say closer to Roscoe. I love Roscoe but not at 6 overall. Tavon Austin is the most recent and best Waddle comparison. They are the same size with very similar traits. Jeff Fisher reached after the best WR came off the board and took Austin at #8. I really wonder if they took input and how much it was weighed from Tua.
Yeah, Smith is a Harrison clone to me as well, maybe even a touch faster. I think Waddle is a superb athlete (NOT TYREEK HILL) for sure, but as a WR Smith is just so much more polished in his route running, breaks, hands, really just everything that makes a WR. If they get Waddle the ball in space/reverses/screens/returns he is awesome in the open field. But if I am taking a WR that high I want a pure WR, not just an athlete.

Advertisement
I was told a wr was about to enter in the portal a few days before this thread. Not sure if something changed or they’re still waiting.. There was also rumors of a couple more players bouncing , it’s possible the lack of ic’s increasing is the issue.

The portal is too crowded, and the NCAA has completely screwed the kids who entered it under the belief team and class caps would be relaxed. Now these players won't even have a scholarship program to attend. How's that supporting and promoting the welfare of student-athletes?

Even if I were a kid like Wiggins or Hillery, there's no way I would enter the portal at this point. I'd have my coaches and family reach out to programs that were looking and be sure I could land somewhere.

I honestly hope the portal kids bring a class action lawsuit for the NCAA denying their right to work. The caps are essentially an illegal no-hire/no-poaching pact.

Advertisement
Waddle is better than smith. Atleast he was in the first 4 games. Teams doubled waddle and he still ate. There was a reason he was WR 1 till he got hurt

Waddle is better than smith. Atleast he was in the first 4 games. Teams doubled waddle and he still ate. There was a reason he was WR 1 till he got hurt
Smith was the most productive WR on the team when Ruggs, Waddle and Jeudy were all there and then shattered records the next year. GTFOH with that terrible take.

LMAO

Advertisement
Smith was the most productive WR on the team when Ruggs, Waddle and Jeudy were all there and then shattered records the next year. GTFOH with that terrible take.

LMAO
Pin this too lol. That boy went to a philly were pass catchers fall into a abyss. I’ll take Waddles situation I’m Miami over that **** in philly

Advertisement
Hd Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back