sofla free agency thread

Advertisement
every last kid that transferred INTO Hallandale has now transferred out of Hallandale.

Also how tf is kids playing for Hallandale going to Killian?. Majority of those kids have no idea where Killian is even located.....

One kid ...the white kid ...he played last year in got**** West palm beach...hes hit the trifecta...he has been at 3 schools in all 3 south florida counties in one school year lol
Rosegreen is coaching at Killian now

Advertisement
Advertisement
These parents really going to drive their kids from Palm Beach to south Dade county every day? I can’t imagine driving an hour+ every single day to go to school. I barely made it on time and my school was only like 10 minute drive

These parents really going to drive their kids from Palm Beach to south Dade county every day? I can’t imagine driving an hour+ every single day to go to school. I barely made it on time and my school was only like 10 minute drive
These kids live with Rosegreen, they travel with him

Advertisement
He was at Hallandale first. They are following their DB coach. I do want to see how all of those DBs are going to see the field.

He runs like a 3-3 5 sort of defense and alot of those guys are listed as a db will be stand up rushers and technically backers or STRIKERS as we use them.

This is really unprecedented...the only schools to legitimately get palm beach kids to transfer is St Thomas Aquinas who usually gets the Boca area kids or Deerfield Beach who is basically right across the county line so distance not a factor.

This is the first time im seeing Palm Beach Kids EVER transferring to a school in south miami.

Let it sink in...we literally have kids in MIAMI DADE North that dont have a clue where Killian is ...let alone Palm Beach kids.

These kids will be "homeschooled" and just drove to practice after school im guessing.

Advertisement
Those kids' parents are going to "find apartments" near Killian I bet.

My dad lives around the corner from Killian, and I used to hate driving there just from Miami Gardens... Driving there from Broward/Palm Beach is a madness.

He's a good kid but ****ed up a bit at Gibbons. With guidance he can be a power 5 kid easily
Definitely seems like a good kid.

And he was "a problem" at our 7-on-7 tournament Saturday. He's a huge WR that simply overwhelmed Corners.
He'll definitely start getting some P5 love soon.

Advertisement
Back