sofla free agency thread

Advertisement
Maybe lack of real exposure? I feel like Hallandale had all these P5 kids (especially on defense) but Ive heard nothing from any of them as far as recruiting lately. They all literally disappeared with no buzz. No camps. Nothing.

None of them were Hallandale kids in the first place. They came from Mcarthur, Everglades, Chaminade, Carol City

They already pretty much all committed (Arizona State, U of South Carolina). i know the coach (coached wiht him a year b4 at MCA) so he advises guys to jump in the boat early. So they all committed and dont need to do the camp scene anymore.

Now all of them got what they wanted and skipped town....Central got a national game and know they werent ready for Bishop Gorman i guess. lol

They got more committs than UM. Central got like 20 kids that are div 1 level now.

Miami Central gearing up for a national champ run.

There schedule is really tough...they got St jOHN bOSCO, BISHOP GORMAN, HERITAGE, NORTHWESTERN AND THE REST OF THE S.FLA TEAMS THEY PLAY...SHEESH
With their defense they might make these games real interesting

That game vs. St. John Bosco is the one I'm interested in. Between that and Mater Dei vs Duncanville... That league in Cali will play whoever.

Advertisement
20210707_202034.jpg

I don't know who the **** the kid is but this is ficking ridiculous. A press release.
I hope Creek smashes them week 1

Advertisement

Killian trying to win 5A

every last kid that transferred INTO Hallandale has now transferred out of Hallandale.

Also how tf is kids playing for Hallandale going to Killian?. Majority of those kids have no idea where Killian is even located.....

One kid ...the white kid ...he played last year in got**** West palm beach...hes hit the trifecta...he has been at 3 schools in all 3 south florida counties in one school year lol

Advertisement
every last kid that transferred INTO Hallandale has now transferred out of Hallandale.

Also how tf is kids playing for Hallandale going to Killian?. Majority of those kids have no idea where Killian is even located.....

One kid ...the white kid ...he played last year in got**** West palm beach...hes hit the trifecta...he has been at 3 schools in all 3 south florida counties in one school year lol
What do you think the issue is?

And his parent was on twitter bad mouthing another kid for doing the exact same thing their kid is doing now, transferring out of Hallandale. An adult talking to salty to teenage kids on social media over some HS kids transferring schools. I wouldn't touch HS sports with a ten foot pole. Foolishness everywhere.

And his parent was on twitter bad mouthing another kid for doing the exact same thing their kid is doing now, transferring out of Hallandale. An adult talking to salty to teenage kids on social media over some HS kids transferring schools. I wouldn't touch HS sports with a ten foot pole. Foolishness everywhere.
You’re speaking nothing short of the truth! 💯! I saw that too. Then a couple days later he dipped. I wonder what is going on over there. At one point they were too deep now everyone has transferred out. Is the DB coach still there?

Advertisement
I came to this thread just for this. She looks dumb as **** lol

Went through this flux about a yr ago at Mca. But it was because the Head Coach and staff left.

This Hallandale flux was a roller coaster with getting all those kids, then losing every last one of them lol.

I may need to hit up rosegreen to see what happen or if he left to.

I backd away from high school coaching this szn..its a cesspool

Advertisement
Back