sofla free agency thread

Didn't Hallandale JUST GET a bunch of transfers before spring? And now they're losing a bunch of kids?

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

The **** doing on down there?!

Advertisement
Didn't Hallandale JUST GET a bunch of transfers before spring? And now they're losing a bunch of kids?

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

The **** doing on down there?!
Those are the kids leaving lol.

The kids were obviously wave riders in the 1st place and are just playing tag along now to central.

Advertisement
Advertisement

This kid was at Columbus his first 2 years, then transferred to Palmetto like 2 months ago, now he transferred to Killian. He didn't play much at Columbus but I saw him play with SFE & he's actually pretty good.

This kid was at Columbus his first 2 years, then transferred to Palmetto like 2 months ago, now he transferred to Killian. He didn't play much at Columbus but I saw him play with SFE & he's actually pretty good.

He trains with one of my guys who trains athletes. Know his dad also.

Advertisement
Advertisement
they are now officially gutted lol

Central Defense is now filled with dawgs. Having Bissanth and Fonzo along with the other guys they have in the back end is scary if coached up right.

Didnt think he was leaving hallanadale because his mom said so but.....CROOTIN
This defense will probably be better than their '15 squad.

Maybe lack of real exposure? I feel like Hallandale had all these P5 kids (especially on defense) but Ive heard nothing from any of them as far as recruiting lately. They all literally disappeared with no buzz. No camps. Nothing.

Maybe lack of real exposure? I feel like Hallandale had all these P5 kids (especially on defense) but Ive heard nothing from any of them as far as recruiting lately. They all literally disappeared with no buzz. No camps. Nothing.
**** you're right. guys completely fell off. i feel like edric weldon is extremely underrated and fonzo looks like a good backer prospect

Advertisement
Back