sofla free agency thread

He gonna be walking all through Franklin Park.
First day of school having to walk pass Church's Chicken will be epic.

But this kid been around most he has been playing 7 on 7 for years with my boys kids from /Hollywood/Miramar/Carol City area.

Interesting transfer no doubt..just goes to show you Dillard is back...if they can add some more they will have another extremely good year.

They have an OT we should be all over.

Its a good year for Mario locally...I have 2 ol i coached that he should be all over thats at Chaminade...The Dillard Kid Rico Jackson. He may be able to supplement his national ol recruits with some local talent
Is #75 on Chaminade one of yours? Kid is playing well tonight.

Advertisement
Good looking man...

I got about 6-7 kids i coached at Chaminade right now...get to watch them right now.

Didnt even realize Darrin Smith (UM) is coaching at Chaminade.
they struggled early, but they got their sea legs in the late 2nd quarter. Lookin like they might take over right now. We'll see.

Advertisement
Chaminade's talent taking over now. Were down 11-0 at one point. Up 28-18 with 3 minutes left in the 3rd.

they struggled early, but they got their sea legs in the late 2nd quarter. Lookin like they might take over right now. We'll see.

Chaminade is a young team actually. They will be better as CJ the qb gets mor eexperience. Jeremiah Smith is the top dog to look down the road AT wr. Another Prop Joe kid.

Bullet at rb ...Davion Gause as well. Thing about him he is a bruiser in the Thad Franklin mold with less juice...

Advertisement
Dillard’s top transfer might be Blu Tanis, their new DC, who is a DB guru and the guy who coached all of Heritage’s DBs and McBurrows. He’s a really good coach and if the Heritage players leave Heritage, I can see them going to Dillard with him.

Advertisement
Dillard’s top transfer might be Blu Tanis, their new DC, who is a DB guru and the guy who coached all of Heritage’s DBs and McBurrows. He’s a really good coach and if the Heritage players leave Heritage, I can see them going to Dillard with him.
I mean heritage kind of had Earl Little, Darryl Porter, and Pat Surtain as coaches who were all long lasting NFL dbs. I know who Blu is but I dont think he is on the level.as those guys and Heritage even previously had Chad Wilson as well.

He definately will pull some kids as he coached them as youths like u said

I mean heritage kind of had Earl Little, Darryl Porter, and Pat Surtain as coaches who were all long lasting NFL dbs. I know who Blu is but I dont think he is on the level.as those guys and Heritage even previously had Chad Wilson as well.

He definately will pull some kids as he coached them as youths like u said
No doubt those guys were good players and coaches, but most of the Heritage DBs will tell you how important Tanis was in their development. Earl Little coached one player, DP has been their DC for the last couple of seasons and doesn’t spend as much time with the DBs as Tanis, and Surtain is in the same spot as DP. If you need more proof of Tanis’ importance for their DBs, McBurrows (who transferred to STA as a junior) had Tanis as a visitor at Michigan games and the other guys you mentioned didn’t go to the Michigan games.

Advertisement
No doubt those guys were good players and coaches, but most of the Heritage DBs will tell you how important Tanis was in their development. Earl Little coached one player, DP has been their DC for the last couple of seasons and doesn’t spend as much time with the DBs as Tanis, and Surtain is in the same spot as DP. If you need more proof of Tanis’ importance for their DBs, McBurrows (who transferred to STA as a junior) had Tanis as a visitor at Michigan games and the other guys you mentioned didn’t go to the Michigan games.

Yea he trains guys...and has alot of pull like i said because he gets them at the youth level. Hes sort of like a younger Chad Wilson.

Mcburrows played for my optomist program at Miramar.

Yea he trains guys...and has alot of pull like i said because he gets them at the youth level. Hes sort of like a younger Chad Wilson.

Mcburrows played for my optomist program at Miramar.
McBurrows played for PPO from at least 9U before going to the Fort Lauderdale Hurricanes. He might have been with Miramar before PPO, but I’m not sure about that.

McBurrows played for PPO from at least 9U before going to the Fort Lauderdale Hurricanes. He might have been with Miramar before PPO, but I’m not sure about that.
your right.
But i dont even really count that Hurricanes team as they were just ppo team moved to another park with Chris.

1639882874626.png

Advertisement
Back