So why is this pos still allowed to post here?

He’s a gator so he can F his face but guy keeps it low key and offers insight and friendly discussion. Honestly better than most poRsters here

Advertisement
This is just how the political left operates-if you don't agree with me I will shout you down, block you, and drive you away...........................
You make a salient point, but one might note the political left at least has fully grasped that sexual orientation ("***") is not an appropriate slur word in these times (of legit presidential candidates, officials, and other worthy (of respect) citizens.) Even in this thread we have "don't be so ***", "*****", and of course the oh so classy Gaytor spelling which even the OP knows better to do (since it disrespects a large class of humans and even some who post here.)

I'm sure using the "N" word to describe the Noles wouldn't be acceptable much less classy, so why the "f" word or calling something "***" to denote negativity in a thread about appropriateness - or done frequently in CIS in general - is still "cool" in this day and age: Get Woke! It's Not!

Visit a Constitutional Law class
I find it funny when ppl say such and such amendment wasn’t intended for such and such thing in the year 2020..ofc the founders didn’t envision that use for it..it’s not met to be applied literally today..it’s about the spirit of it. That’s how it is and should be applied..and that’s ultimately why we have courts...all in all, no your employer can not dictate your speech..this precedent has been proven again and again in courts

Advertisement
I find it funny when ppl say such and such amendment wasn’t intended for such and such thing in the year 2020..ofc the founders didn’t envision that use for it..it’s not met to be applied literally today..it’s about the spirit of it. That’s how it is and should be applied..and that’s ultimately why we have courts
The spirit of the 1st amendment is that you can’t be arrested by the government for criticizing the King - the leader of the government. Free speech does not apply to private entities. If you want to talk shît about your boss, they can fire you for insubordination and unprofessional conduct or whatever else applies. That speech isn’t protected.

And for the record, he got banned for being a gaytor on our board and I went to @Andrew , with the support of others, and requested that it be overturned and it was... and in my opinión, rightfully so.

So hate me for it, idgaf. I did the right thing for the right reasons as far as I’m concerned. If he was in here acting like a jerk, he‘d be gone. The guy just wants to talk sports with people with a different perspective than what he gets on his board.
F banning anyone. That's why they have an ignore button. I think the mods do a good job on threads that turn bad too. They tried to ban me in the west end zone about 5 years ago for 10 days then they said you had to acknowledge the ban before it starts. They wanted me to do something so I could start posting again, they didn't want me gone. I told them to all go F themselves.

Took me 2 days of abusing one of the mods before he did it. It was also tied to my account here so I had to give up my original name and I didn't post here for a couple of years until I made a new account. The clicks over there are much worse than here the main click is filled with liars, low lifes and pussies. LMAO got that off my chest.

I don't hate any gator fans, it's their school I hate. The reason, those pussies stop playing us for years because they knew the outcome before we played. I have no respect for them, they should be playing us every year. Great for the fans and players.

F banning anyone. That's why they have an ignore button. I think the mods do a good job on threads that turn bad too. They tried to ban me in the west end zone about 5 years ago for 10 days then they said you had to acknowledge the ban before it starts. They wanted me to do something so I could start posting again, they didn't want me gone. I told them to all go F themselves.

Took me 2 days of abusing one of the mods before he did it. It was also tied to my account here so I had to give up my original name and I didn't post here for a couple of years until I made a new account. The clicks over there are much worse than here the main click is filled with liars, low lifes and pussies. LMAO got that off my chest.
I just want you to be happy. I have no problem with banning putrid trolls who come on here with no purpose except to be dbags but yeah, most people don’t support freely and liberally banning posters in general.

Advertisement
The spirit of the 1st amendment is that you can’t be arrested by the government for criticizing the King - the leader of the government. Free speech does not apply to private entities. If you want to talk shît about your boss, they can fire you for insubordination and unprofessional conduct or whatever else applies. That speech isn’t protected.
The bolded is correct..for the 1800s..as applied today in our society of corporations and big Biz can’t not fire you for openly speaking your mind..especially if you have proof that that’s why I were let go. For instance chick fil la is a Christian backed organization..I’m sure they have their stance on “alternative” life styles..but if they find out your ***, that’s not a stance they can use to terminate u..and if u prove this chick fil la would be In hot water..now if your showing up to work place acting like a idiot, cussing out your boss so on and so so forth u ofc can’t claim freedom of speech.. a perfect example is Kap..if Kap and his ppl found proof that the nfl is blackballing him for kneeling and speaking out, and he took it to court, under the current collective bargaining agreement, Kap would have a strong argument and likely win..like I said it’s up to the courts to appply this laws from the 18 century in today’s real world

The bolded is correct..for the 1800s..as applied today in our society of corporations and big Biz can’t not fire you for openly speaking your mind..especially if you have proof that that’s why I were let go. For instance chick fil la is a Christian backed organization..I’m sure they have their stance on “alternative” life styles..but if they find out your ***, that’s not a stance they can use to terminate u..and if u prove this chick fil la would be In hot water..now if your showing up to work place acting like a idiot, cussing out your boss so on and so so forth u ofc can’t claim freedom of speech.. a perfect example is Kap..if Kap and his ppl found proof that the nfl is blackballing him for kneeling and speaking out, and he took it to court, under the current collective bargaining agreement, Kap would have a strong argument and likely win..like I said it’s up to the courts to appply this laws from the 18 century in today’s real world
I haven’t practiced law in ions but I’ll give this a go from memory and let a practicing attorney who does this stuff now go clean this up. I do not think these things you are naming would be analyzed as free speech issues.

With the Chik-Fil-A you are talking about discrimination. There are different levels of protection based on classes. - race, gender, age... they have the highest levels of scrutiny. I don’t know where Sexual Orientation stands on the scrutiny scale - and don’t forget religion, handicap, marital status - but yeah, it maybe protected too. This is why they do not ask you about your age or marital status in job interviews, for instance. But it is a different protection. It’s discrimination-based.

On Kap I think there are issues of collusion from what I consider to be a monopoly- with the NFL - but someone with a better understanding that practices can certainly clarify it.

Sorry, I’m way old now.

I haven’t practiced law in ions but I’ll give this ago from memory and let a practise cine attorney who does this stuff go clean this up.
I do not think these things would be analyzed as free speech issues.

With the Chik-Fil-A you are talking about discrimination. There are different levels of protection based on classes. - race, gender, age... they have the highest levels of scrutiny. I don’t know where Sexual Orientation stands on the scrutiny scale - and don’t forget religion, handicap, marital status - but yeah, it maybe protected too. This is why they do not ask you about your age or marital status in job interviews, for instance. But it is a different protection. It’s discrimination-based.

On Kap I think there are issues of collusion feom what I consider to be a monopoly- with the NFL - but someone with a better understanding that practices can certainly clarify it.

Sorry, I’m way old now.
Fair enough man..was just having a similar talk with my hs jr and Srs at my program today..they tho, seem to be under the impression that their opinions matter..I mean they do up to a certain point. But I told them once you walk through our doors u give up your right of freedom of speech and they need to conform to our rules..kind contradict my opinion on it but it’s worth it lol

Fair enough man..was just having a similar talk with my hs jr and Srs at my program today..they tho, seem to be under the impression that their opinions matter..I mean they do up to a certain point. But I told them once you walk through our doors u give up your right of freedom of speech and they need to conform to our rules..kind contradict my opinion on it but it’s worth it lol
Lol Yeah, someone will come in here and straighten my drivel out. I actually said to myself, what about Kap??? 305 will probably raise that and you did and I wasn’t sure where free speech lost protection in that realm. I know there are tort (damages) issues with collusion if the owners decide to blackball him but that also indicates a certain level of speech being permitted. I don’t know where they draw that line on that one.

Advertisement
I'm still trying to figure out what i said to him to set him off. Dude been at my neck since I been here. I thought it was just rival talk and jokes at first but homie really living it. I just keep it moving. Everyone on here been cool and I respect yall for that.
Its the typical "us against them" *****. This is what happens when you can't roll with it cause you have a case hypogonadism.

Advertisement
Back