So why is this pos still allowed to post here?

mjl7atlas

Sophomore
I hate no other team as much as I do that team in Gainesville, ( Ohio State is a very close second), and I don't give a F about their opinions nor do I troll their fan pages or message boards, that being said, why the **** is the pos @gatorfan86 still allowed to troll these boards?

Advertisement
I hate no other team as much as I do that team in Gainesville, ( Ohio State is a very close second), and I don't give a F about their opinions nor do I troll their fan pages or message boards, that being said, why the **** is the pos @gatorfan86 still allowed to troll these boards?

The better question is why we put up with you.

It's a free board. Rival fans can post here if they so choose.

He doesn’t troll, he knows the mob will get their pitchforks & torches. He just wants friendly discussion.
I would much rather that than someone who is an obvious troll & puts on a schtick. Plus the poor dude probably just wants to talk football & we know how uneducated the Gator folk are. Give him a pass

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he was a troll I'd agree with you. But he's been reasonable based on what I've read. That said, it is nice to filter some intellectual incest and have actual outside (but troll-free) opinions here.

Agreed. I'm not sure why the original poster concluded that the Gaytor poster is a "piece of ****e", when the Gaytor has been nothing but respectful while posting here.

Advertisement
Agreed. I'm not sure why the original poster concluded that the Gaytor poster is a "piece of ****e", when the Gaytor has been nothing but respectful while posting here.
Well all turds and those that support them are pieces of sh-t in my book, but I agree with your greater point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back