So why is this pos still allowed to post here?

Advertisement
Therein lies the problem. Really underestimated this board in a huge way. Never would have imagined this turning on me trying to get a pos gator off our boards, but we have people literally defending a ******* gator. F it, **** him, and **** all that support him.

My G, no one is supporting the ****, just not rockin with what you saying out your little pu$$y. This is a FREE board where everyone can express themselves dawg. Itā€™s not like he in here talking politrics instead of foosball lol

I hate no other team as much as I do that team in Gainesville, ( Ohio State is a very close second), and I don't give a F about their opinions nor do I troll their fan pages or message boards, that being said, why the **** is the pos @gatorfan86 still allowed to troll these boards?
I welcome the Gayturd posters. Beats seeing the millionth post about the same thing (Usually Manny sucking). Breaks up the monotony.

If we have a respectful person from another fan base giving us fair insight on things like recruiting, I think weā€™re better educated for it. I think thatā€™s what this gaytor has done.

Notwithstanding the gaytor flop, if all gaytors were like this guy, the hate level would be far lower.

Therein lies the problem. Really underestimated this board in a huge way. Never would have imagined this turning on me trying to get a pos gator off our boards, but we have people literally defending a ******* gator. F it, **** him, and **** all that support him.
They guy isnt posting gaytor bull**** all over the board though. I would understand if he was constantly spamming the board, but all i have ever seen is him have convos about recruiting, and his take on everything, and I have yet to see a disrespectful anti cane post from the guy. I would take 10 more of him over the same porsters constantly posting manny sucks every five seconds..

Advertisement
And for the record, he got banned for being a gaytor on our board and I went to @Andrew , with the support of others, and requested that it be overturned and it was... and in my opiniĆ³n, rightfully so.

So hate me for it, idgaf. I did the right thing for the right reasons as far as Iā€™m concerned. If he was in here acting like a jerk, heā€˜d be gone. The guy just wants to talk sports with people with a different perspective than what he gets on his board.

Advertisement
Theyā€™re not defending a gaytor as much as they are repulsed by your bytchassedness.

I hate no other team as much as I do that team in Gainesville, ( Ohio State is a very close second), and I don't give a F about their opinions nor do I troll their fan pages or message boards, that being said, why the **** is the pos @gatorfan86 still allowed to troll these boards?
Who?

Advertisement
The easiest way to make someone disappear is to use the ignore feature.... Just like I'm gonna do with you..... And just like that you're gone...
giphy (15).gif

He actually is pretty non biased....talks sh*t about his own coaching staff as well

DMoney sold the West End Zone to gata fans. That's all you need to know.

Advertisement
My G, no one is supporting the ****, just not rockin with what you saying out your little pu$$y. This is a FREE board where everyone can express themselves dawg. Itā€™s not like he in here talking politrics instead of foosball lol

This is just how the political left operates-if you don't agree with me I will shout you down, block you, and drive you away...........................

Advertisement
Back