So why is this pos still allowed to post here?

I'm still trying to figure out what i said to him to set him off. Dude been at my neck since I been here. I thought it was just rival talk and jokes at first but homie really living it. I just keep it moving. Everyone on here been cool and I respect yall for that.
I think a gator stole his boyfriend. It happens in that community. At least that's what NY told me.

Advertisement
I'm still trying to figure out what i said to him to set him off. Dude been at my neck since I been here. I thought it was just rival talk and jokes at first but homie really living it. I just keep it moving. Everyone on here been cool and I respect yall for that.
You've been nothing but respectful on this board with intelligent remarks and conservation. We could use a lot more of that than the drivel spewed by actual trolls and mongoloids. Some people can't see the forest for the trees.

Don't feel special, it isn't you personally per se. It's what you and who you represent. Will be the same reaction to the next pos gator that checks in, and the next and so on.

Advertisement
Aside from the week we played them, got no issues with the Gator dude posting here as long as it's respectful..

I do find it amusing and ironic there are so many on here acting far more civily towards a **** fan than they do towards many of our players and coaches, who bleed orange and green.

Makes you go hmmmm.

Last edited:
It ain't that serious mane.
I used to feel that way, but I have worked with rabid gators for almost 2 decades now and I loathe them because its not just a game, its a cult and maybe their insanity has infected my take on all this, but I hate having to hear them run their ******* mouths 24/7 365. Can't really say much at work when the boss, his boss, and his boss are all cultists at the church of tebow. It's just nauseating, and I know you will think I am exaggerating, but it's everyday. Every single day. So I just hate seeing anything associated with them, especially away from work. So I made a mistake thinking that the general board was for conversing with other team fans. Trust me, I am disappointed with the response here, honestly was not what I was expecting at all. But I am just swimming against the current here, so feel free to delete this and I will post no more about it. You win, Flagator86. You win.

Therein lies the problem. Really underestimated this board in a huge way. Never would have imagined this turning on me trying to get a pos gator off our boards, but we have people literally defending a ******* gator. F it, **** him, and **** all that support him.

WAAAAAAHHHHHH.

Advertisement
This is just how the political left operates-if you don't agree with me I will shout you down, block you, and drive you away...........................

Suuuure, it's only the political left.

You actually described exactly how Trump operates. Had to have a lawsuit to prevent Trump from blocking his critics on Twitter.

I used to feel that way, but I have worked with rabid gators for almost 2 decades now and I loathe them because its not just a game, its a cult and maybe their insanity has infected my take on all this, but I hate having to hear them run their ******* mouths 24/7 365. Can't really say much at work when the boss, his boss, and his boss are all cultists at the church of tebow. It's just nauseating, and I know you will think I am exaggerating, but it's everyday. Every single day. So I just hate seeing anything associated with them, especially away from work. So I made a mistake thinking that the general board was for conversing with other team fans. Trust me, I am disappointed with the response here, honestly was not what I was expecting at all. But I am just swimming against the current here, so feel free to delete this and I will post no more about it. You win, Flagator86. You win.
We all grew up with gaytors like that. I get it. I hate the snide pricks too. To me, Spurrier was the quintessential gaytor. Other posters in here like LCE probably hate the gaytor more than me.... definitely no less. But if you come across someone who doesn’t act like that - then why be worse to them than the people you can’t stand? We should be better than that.

Therein lies the problem. Really underestimated this board in a huge way. Never would have imagined this turning on me trying to get a pos gator off our boards, but we have people literally defending a ******* gator. F it, **** him, and **** all that support him.

You must have missed the Lingard threads. All 416 of them...

Image result for youre soft gif

Advertisement
Friend. Happiness starts from within you.

Aint nobody supporting a gator.

Just aint nobody supporting a soft *** biotch either.

Advertisement
Stop snitchin and stop creating threads calling for bans. If you about that smoke, PM flagator86 and ask for that action.

Because half of the ******* morons who post hear are Semenhole and Gator Trolls!

Advertisement
Back