So who will be our future QB, Jack Allison or Perry?

Perry.

Allison wasn't productive in high school so I'm not sure why he'd be in college.

Link to stats?

Stats? Cmon man, Allison was fine, but now there's a newer, shinier QB...one who's not even on the team yet. Allison is done, washed up, Perry is what' hip what's now.

Ni99@ had 11 tds and is inaccurate thats the worst problem to have.....also weldon wont probably play ever. Im with pete on this one this perry kid i saw his film once n was sold

Advertisement
You're right. Trevor Knight is great. He'd kill it here.

Shrug. He is 63% of the offense on the undefeated #6 team. But we have Brad Kayaa. PLAY CALLING!!!!!

I'm shocked at how well Knight is playing for TAMU. I'm looking forward to their game with Bama. Knight looked pretty good when he played them at Oklahoma.

And most interesting ... Now, Sumlin can coach again.

Imagine that ...

Knight isn't playing that great. I've watched several of their games, and he turns the ball over and is horribly inaccurate as a passer. He's a good leader and a tough guy, but he's not playing all that well. Their defense is dramatically better, and they've improved their run game and balanced their offense a little more under Mazzone.

But doesn't Knight contribute to their run game improvement?

... I'm not saying Knight is "great". But I think he's been a really good fit for what they want to do on offense, and I'm surprised at the success the team is having.

... It appears Sumlin looks like a better coach with a QB who can run what he wants to do.

Bringing it back to the Canes ... Maybe Kaaya, for all of his attributes and media pub, isn't the ideal fit for what Richt wants to do? I think the winner of the Perry v. Allison battle will be indicative of who Richt wants to be at Miami on offense.

You're right. Trevor Knight is great. He'd kill it here.

Shrug. He is 63% of the offense on the undefeated #6 team. But we have Brad Kayaa. PLAY CALLING!!!!!

I'm shocked at how well Knight is playing for TAMU. I'm looking forward to their game with Bama. Knight looked pretty good when he played them at Oklahoma.

Imagine that ...

Knight isn't playing that great. I've watched several of their games, and he turns the ball over and is horribly inaccurate as a passer. He's a good leader and a tough guy, but he's not playing all that well. Their defense is dramatically better, and they've improved their run game and balanced their offense a little more under Mazzone.

... I'm not saying Knight is "great". But I think he's been a really good fit for what they want to do on offense, and I'm surprised at the success the team is having.

... It appears Sumlin looks like a better coach with a QB who can run what he wants to do.

Bringing it back to the Canes ... Maybe Kaaya, for all of his attributes and media pub, isn't the ideal fit for what Richt wants to do? I think the winner of the Perry v. Allison battle will be indicative of who Richt wants to be at Miami on offense.

Rick should do what Kaaya does best, not try to make Kaaya do what Rick wants to do. Rick inherited Kaaya. Sumlin recruited Knight after he quit at Oklahoma. Sumlin also completely changed his offense when he hired Mazzone to replace that bum Jake Spavital.

Trayveon Williams, the freshmans RB, has been a much bigger factor than Knight in the A&M offensive resurgence. Williams has 750 yards rushing already at almost 9 yards per carry and 150 yards per game in SEC play.

Their D is also playing at a much higher level in Chavis's second season.

Knight is a turnover machine and a horribly inaccurate passer. He's a tough guy though and a good veteran leader who runs the ball well. But he's still a ****** QB.

Imagine that ...

Rick should do what Kaaya does best, not try to make Kaaya do what Rick wants to do. Rick inherited Kaaya. Sumlin recruited Knight after he quit at Oklahoma. Sumlin also completely changed his offense when he hired Mazzone to replace that bum Jake Spavital.

Trayveon Williams, the freshmans RB, has been a much bigger factor than Knight in the A&M offensive resurgence. Williams has 750 yards rushing already at almost 9 yards per carry and 150 yards per game in SEC play.

Their D is also playing at a much higher level in Chavis's second season.

Knight is a turnover machine and a horribly inaccurate passer. He's a tough guy though and a good veteran leader who runs the ball well. But he's still a ****** QB.

Trayveon Williams - 704 rushing yards, 5 TD = reason for the resurgence
Trevor Knight - 502 rushing yards, 9 TD = shtty QB

Advertisement
If Jack has good pocket awareness and feet in which it doesn't look like he's dropping back with blocks in his feet then we should be alright. N'Kosi's a freak athlete though it shall be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give me the black dual threat. I'm white and I have a strange obsession with black qb's.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back