So who will be our future QB, Jack Allison or Perry?

Advertisement
You're right. Trevor Knight is great. He'd kill it here.

Shrug. He is 63% of the offense on the undefeated #6 team. But we have Brad Kayaa. PLAY CALLING!!!!!

I'm shocked at how well Knight is playing for TAMU. I'm looking forward to their game with Bama. Knight looked pretty good when he played them at Oklahoma.

And most interesting ... Now, Sumlin can coach again.

Imagine that ...

Shrug. He is 63% of the offense on the undefeated #6 team. But we have Brad Kayaa. PLAY CALLING!!!!!

I'm shocked at how well Knight is playing for TAMU. I'm looking forward to their game with Bama. Knight looked pretty good when he played them at Oklahoma.

Imagine that ...

Quoted for truth. Mark Dantonio no longer has the players, he loses. Kevin Sumlin now has a guy who is practically running the whole offense, he wins. But we have people telling us that it's all about scheme. We should just outscheme everyone.

Imagine that ...

Quoted for truth. Mark Dantonio no longer has the players, he loses. Kevin Sumlin now has a guy who is practically running the whole offense, he wins. But we have people telling us that it's all about scheme. We should just outscheme everyone.

Malzahn is going through this right now. He'll "remember" how to coach again once he has a legit QB.

We've had DT qbs play even worse here. **** who would of known Morris ran the same forty as manziel by the way he played while he was here. We need to do a better job of both developing our qbs and putting together a scheme that works to their strengths. That is where we have failed under 3 regimes

Advertisement
So you tryna say uon want a black qb, you racist playboy

black DT qb's seem to be what you need to win in college ball now, heck even Bama has one

You can't win with a white DT QB?

Lol of course u can, tribisky on our team we undefeated, i like that boy frok Texas a&m too

LOL. Trubisky isn't a dual threat QB. He's a pocket passer who can pick up a few yards here and there against young overwhelmed defenses.

That white guy at Texas A&M is a 50% passer who got run out of Oklahoma. AM is winning games because of the dramatic defensive improvement in the genius Chavis's second season and a much more sound and balanced offense under 1st year OC Mazzone.

Man of course in not talking about lamar jackson type stuff just a guy who can run, texas am qb broke for like 70 yards last week and can really run, trubisky can pick up yards when nothing there as you saw yesterday

Just looked up Trubisky's HS recruiting profile. Both ESPN and 247 had him classified as a DT, and he rushed for over 600 years his senior year of HS.

Imagine that ...

Knight isn't playing that great. I've watched several of their games, and he turns the ball over and is horribly inaccurate as a passer. He's a good leader and a tough guy, but he's not playing all that well. Their defense is dramatically better, and they've improved their run game and balanced their offense a little more under Mazzone.

N'Kosi lookin' like the truth in my opinion. The college football landscape has shifted to giving more time to RS Freshmen and even true freshmen like BK.

I think we get Perry under center after Brad's senior year.

I wouldn't be shocked if Kaaya loses the job as a senior.

If he doesnt, then you can write him off.

One of the few intelligent things Lee Corso ever said was before the Miami FSU game in...2004? They were hyping Kyle Wright. Corso said "If Kyle Wright was any good, he would have started over Brock Berlin last season"

So true.

Advertisement

Shrug. He is 63% of the offense on the undefeated [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=6]#6 [/URL] team. But we have Brad Kayaa. PLAY CALLING!!!!!

Imagine that ...

Knight isn't playing that great. I've watched several of their games, and he turns the ball over and is horribly inaccurate as a passer. He's a good leader and a tough guy, but he's not playing all that well. Their defense is dramatically better, and they've improved their run game and balanced their offense a little more under Mazzone.

I appreciate the effort to stick to your guns no matter how bad it makes you look.

Knight accounts for 250 passing yards, 83 rushing yards, and 3 TDs per game. His team is 6-0 and ranked #6 . We have a guy who doesn't have a big win in his life. But their guy isn't that good and our guy just needs better play calls.

DannyBoy?

Shrug. He is 63% of the offense on the undefeated [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=6]#6 [/URL] team. But we have Brad Kayaa. PLAY CALLING!!!!!

Imagine that ...

I appreciate the effort to stick to your guns no matter how bad it makes you look.

Knight accounts for 250 passing yards, 83 rushing yards, and 3 TDs per game. His team is 6-0 and ranked #6 . We have a guy who doesn't have a big win in his life. But their guy isn't that good and our guy just needs better play calls.

DannyBoy?

Knight is a 50% passer, which means he's highly inaccurate in today's football. He's also managed 9 TDs to 5 INTs and has fumbled several times too. So go ahead and twist the stats so you can crown the retread Knight.

You're a quibbling pantywaist, who wants to win stupid arguments like claiming Knight is a high-level QB when he clearly isn't. I don't have the patience to oblige your sissyish prolonged back and forth, so you can crown yourself while you're crowning retread Knight. Go back to the baseball board that you and Picklesmooch destroyed for your quibble party.

Advertisement
Serious question: Is Kayaa really that immobile? I don't remember thinking, before this year, that he looked particularly uncomfortable in the pocket. Am I remembering it wrong, was this always a problem? Because I feel like there's something wrong, like he's caught up in his head thinking about the play instead of feeling pressure and seeing the field. Obviously it doesn't matter what the reason is, he needs to get his head out of his ***, just wondering if it looks that way to others.

kayaa is dealing with something called pressure

preseason 1st round projected draft pick, the best pro style qb in college football about to make multi millions

this kid is jittery before every single game..he is NOT ready for this moment

Advertisement
Perry.

Allison wasn't productive in high school so I'm not sure why he'd be in college.

Link to stats?

11 tds his senior year.

I don't recall his numbers off hand, but I've seen them and they are concerning to say the least.

Perry though to answer the question. Jack, love his attitude, but that's where it ends for me. Meanwhile, Perry continues to add to his state record TD rate with an absurdly low INT count.

To the people on this board complaining about Kaays lack of mobility (and it is a problem), then are you writing off Captain Jack?

Seems like this board was loving him last year but he doesn't have any mobility himself.

Wasnt to big on jack.....when i saw perry i knew that boy was either his pocket presence is legit always looking down field to make a play

Imagine that ...

Those people that just think its scheme r retarded

U need the horses and most the board thinks we got first rounders and nfl hall of famers all over the roster and we dont.

Advertisement
Back