So who will be our future QB, Jack Allison or Perry?

Advertisement
Serious question: Is Kayaa really that immobile? I don't remember thinking, before this year, that he looked particularly uncomfortable in the pocket. Am I remembering it wrong, was this always a problem? Because I feel like there's something wrong, like he's caught up in his head thinking about the play instead of feeling pressure and seeing the field. Obviously it doesn't matter what the reason is, he needs to get his head out of his ***, just wondering if it looks that way to others.

Honestly I think it's been a problem since day 1, but it is just being more heavily scrutinized this year. As the regression of O Line continues it exposes that weakness of his more and more. Richt has got some work to do..Gotta get Kaaya the time he needs. Either keep more guys in or go to quicker read plays.
You mention regression of the OL. Why has the OL "regressed" this year with the same players who are healthier this year and a year more mature and stronger and fit?

Serious question: Is Kayaa really that immobile? I don't remember thinking, before this year, that he looked particularly uncomfortable in the pocket. Am I remembering it wrong, was this always a problem? Because I feel like there's something wrong, like he's caught up in his head thinking about the play instead of feeling pressure and seeing the field. Obviously it doesn't matter what the reason is, he needs to get his head out of his ***, just wondering if it looks that way to others.

Honestly I think it's been a problem since day 1, but it is just being more heavily scrutinized this year. As the regression of O Line continues it exposes that weakness of his more and more. Richt has got some work to do..Gotta get Kaaya the time he needs. Either keep more guys in or go to quicker read plays.
You mention regression of the OL. Why has the OL "regressed" this year with the same players who are healthier this year and a year more mature and stronger and fit?

Theyre still the same players from that ***** *** picture who have been Golden and kehoe feminized

he is bolted to the ground it seems

Advertisement

Not sure exactly why. I haven't studied that group exclusively, but my eyes aren't lying to me. Those guys just aren't playing at a high level right now.

We don't necessarily need someone who is mobile, but someone who can extend the play. Whether that is by making small movements inside the pocket or escaping it doesn't matter all too much imo.

So you tryna say uon want a black qb, you racist playboy

Actually, it wasn't associated with any color. You are racist for automatically associating descriptors of athleticism with skin color. Ban this racist ****wit immediately.

Boyy it aint that deep

Advertisement
We don't necessarily need someone who is mobile, but someone who can extend the play. Whether that is by making small movements inside the pocket or escaping it doesn't matter all too much imo.

black DT qb's seem to be what you need to win in college ball now, heck even Bama has one

You can't win with a white DT QB?

Lol of course u can, tribisky on our team we undefeated, i like that boy frok Texas a&m too

black DT qb's seem to be what you need to win in college ball now, heck even Bama has one

Lol of course u can, tribisky on our team we undefeated, i like that boy frok Texas a&m too

LOL. Trubisky isn't a dual threat QB. He's a pocket passer who can pick up a few yards here and there against young overwhelmed defenses.

That white guy at Texas A&M is a 50% passer who got run out of Oklahoma. AM is winning games because of the dramatic defensive improvement in the genius Chavis's second season and a much more sound and balanced offense under 1st year OC Mazzone.

LOL. Trubisky isn't a dual threat QB. He's a pocket passer who can pick up a few yards here and there against young overwhelmed defenses.

That white guy at Texas A&M is a 50% passer who got run out of Oklahoma. AM is winning games because of the dramatic defensive improvement in the genius Chavis's second season and a much more sound and balanced offense under 1st year OC Mazzone.

????? Both guys can move when necessary. Isn't that what people are asking for?

As for A&M's "balanced offense", Trevor Knight has accounted for 63% of their offense all by himself, including 500 yards on the ground. But who needs that when Kayaa escaped a sack once on Saturday.

Advertisement
Honestly I can't remember a QB less mobile than Kayaa, college or Pros. Even Namath with two ravaged knees had better mobility than Kaaya. He even walks off the field when we have to punt. If Allison can hit targets and read offenses then he has the chance to start next year. If Perry demonstrates he can then we'll go with him because he adds an athletic dynamic that players rally aound.

Yes this has always been a problem. Looks like his shoes are tied together when he drops back from under center

Advertisement

????? Both guys can move when necessary. Isn't that what people are asking for?

As for A&M's "balanced offense", Trevor Knight has accounted for 63% of their offense all by himself, including 500 yards on the ground. But who needs that when Kayaa escaped a sack once on Saturday.

You're right. Trevor Knight is great. He'd kill it here.

So you're implying that they haven't? That they're at least as good as last year and Kayaa has gotten worse? Possible, but I'd be interested in hearing what you think has changed with Kayaa.

N'Kosi lookin' like the truth in my opinion. The college football landscape has shifted to giving more time to RS Freshmen and even true freshmen like BK.

I think we get Perry under center after Brad's senior year.

I truly hope he leave this year, there's nothing about Kaaya's game that can't be replaced by Perry

Advertisement
Back