So, when ATM rolls UNC tonight

Advertisement
Dudes are bigger running hard and fast. That's what I noticed when we played them. Mack Brown is getting some nfl high grade guys not just regular nfl dudes. Their lb Surat whatever his name is was super impressive vs us....he had a different look and played like it. We don't have that at the LB position at all
And the fact he started off as a QB.... The same QB we spanked in 2018. Now dude going within the first two rds of the draft

Mack building a great program over there.I remember people crying about him being too old and the game was past him..

Guess not.
Stupid fans don't listen to them remember their handles and never take them serious again. If we did what we were suppose to do instead of hiring Richt at least we would play hard have more talent and be respected.

Such a ****** football program and the direction they have taken it. We are a dead program with no light at the end of the tunnel. Same **** every year it's been too long u are what u are. Making ****** moves then bringing in Reed to trick people....hype hire to save face I knew it then and still know it now. A Social media move.....man wtf happened to this university?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate that UNC is so good. They have a legit OC. I hope he gets poached ASAP!! And they struck gold with Howell. He looks like a #1 pick sometimes.

If UNC wins tonight I think Blake is staying. But there will be position coaches fired, including Rumph.

Advertisement
No this team lost to FSU, UVA and an overrated ND team. Yet y’all in here acting like they are some CFP team or something. Calm the **** down

They destroyed us and are in the Orange bowl. Nobody is saying they are elite, we are saying they are in a much better spot than we are. I’m sorry that fact hurts your feelings. I f****** live there, welcome to the club.

Stupid fans don't listen to them remember their handles and never take them serious again. If we did what we were suppose to do instead of hiring Richt at least we would play hard have more talent and be respected.

Such a ****** football program and the direction they have taken it. We are a dead program with no light at the end of the tunnel. Same **** every year it's been too long u are what u are. Making ****** moves then bringing in Reed to trick people....hype hire to save face I knew it then and still know it now. A Social media move.....man wtf happened to this university?
I’ve been with this team since 1958 when I was 6 years old and through the good ,the bad and the REAL bad I’ve never wavered but this sHT we’ve witnessed for the last 20 years Is really testing my fandom..

I had really hoped I’d see us win number 6 before the good Lord called me but now I’m hoping not for an ACC title cause I’m not sure that doable but for a coastal and sadly that might have passed us by cause A lot of the coastal has committed to making themselves better and all we’ve done is turn this program into sHT.

really really sad..

Advertisement
Back