So, when ATM rolls UNC tonight

Advertisement
Dudes are bigger running hard and fast. That's what I noticed when we played them. Mack Brown is getting some nfl high grade guys not just regular nfl dudes. Their lb Surat whatever his name is was super impressive vs us....he had a different look and played like it. We don't have that at the LB position at all

Dudes are bigger running hard and fast. That's what I noticed when we played them. Mack Brown is getting some nfl high grade guys not just regular nfl dudes. Their lb Surat whatever his name is was super impressive vs us....he had a different look and played like it. We don't have that at the LB position at all
That guy was in their QB room two years prior

Advertisement

The dude filling in for him is better than what played for Miami this year.

Advertisement
The dude filling in for him is better than what played for Miami this year.
Yea he looks good they have to be recruiting seriously. I think UNC is a school that tries hard in football they want a good football program. They took a chance with Butch and paid for it cause Butch cheats. They got fuqed for it then stood low for awhile out the spotlight. And r now turning it up again to try and get dirty. They know what it takes

Advertisement
Yea he looks good they have to be recruiting seriously. I think UNC is a school that tries hard in football they want a good football program. They took a chance with Butch and paid for it cause Butch cheats. They got fuqed for it then stood low for awhile out the spotlight. And r now turning it up again to try and get dirty. They know what it takes

Dudes my neighbor, or his family is.

He was a pretty good RB in high school but became a stud LB.

Miami offered him late in the process.

I sent his name and info to the Miami staff- along with Jakai Moore. They both got offers but obviously went elsewhere.

Asanti was really well coached in HS and played for a superb program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back