So we are ranked #9 in team recruiting with 6 days to go until NSD

No, we wouldn't.
Yes we would be got 10 wins and was #5 in recruiting in mark richts years in the early 2002 we were at the top of recruiting. You think kf we was winning acc like clemson it wouldnt make it a better chamce we get flowe like clemson? If manny is recruiting like this at 6-6 if miracle happens he can coach next year. We back im top 5

Advertisement
Dumb reply

Fack off with your 52 posts - you dumbass. We have had 10 wins once since the early 2000s and have had 5,6, and 7 wins several times and have top 5-15 classes consistently with several coaching changes and it’s Mandy first year on the recruiting trail. We are located in the most talented hotbed of football recruits but OP wonders why.

Gimme a f’n break - CIS tard

I do think it's impressive. But it won't matter if they're only bringing in 2 decent OL. We need offensive tackles to make this a class the team can win with.

That's why some of us been telling u guys it's not about wins and losses. Recruiting is a whole different animal. Knighton pledged after FIU proves it's not about wins and losses so I don't get why everyone acts surprised. Recruiting is its own separate entity compared to the on the football field results

We've been having this discussion since Bakas and Ferman times. Like anything, it's shades of gray, not black or white. All else being equal, kids want to play for a winner. But staying home, playing time, growing up a Canes fan, admiration of the other players and coaches, position coach, head coach, girlfriends, big city, beaches, ... lots of other reasons for a recruit to want to come to Miami.

Dwins, I know you know there are kids that just won't come to a 6-6 Miami no matter who the staff is. And what you're actually saying is that there are enough talented kids that would come here to replace those who won't, because of all those other reasons to come, even if we're currently 6-6. And a staff that is topnotch would know how to reel them in.

Advertisement
Image result for thread gif

Advertisement
I was shocked to see we are 14 in 247. To think that is possible with all these crap seasons topped by this one is proof that every coach we have had since Butch needs to return every penny paid to them. How frigging hard can it be to win if you can get this talent while sucking? ND is only one above us and they actually made the playoff this century.

With 6 wins and loses to fiu, G Tech and Dook

With the possibility of adding some more blue chippers

This is shocking no?
I feel like this class keeps us afloat in the water if we need to can Diaz next season. So its a good & necessary class in that regard.

Advertisement
Where are the long snappers tho!
This staff man I swear! Not one freaking elite long snapper. No attention to detail. Long snapper is key!! That’s the reason fearless kept shanking! I blame Hartley!!

Advertisement
Not necessarily the rankings but the people who work for rivals. Bad bad bad.
Ya i get it farrell and gorney both hate and are happy about the canes sucking they show it on Twitter but regardless the rankings are the same besides one player really. My point stands either way you want to look at it this season was a comical disaster and for us to have the recruiting class we have is amazing period

Restrepo seems to be one of the lower rated prospects we have and that kid is impressive.

Shockingly talented class

Advertisement
Back