So we are ranked #9 in team recruiting with 6 days to go until NSD

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bad Season for sure but I’m surprised about the recruiting
I just find it shocking and amazing. Prob the most embarrasing losses. I give cred to the defense but all the negativity especially after fiu. Say what you want about coaching i agree. But when it comes to recruiting i see alot of complaints how terrible the staff is but to this and i know it aint over yet i find it to be amazing. Imagine if they got 10 wins what would recruiting be?

Advertisement
He's using Rivals. (Which I think is garbage) But yes, OP...maybe. Still doesn't matter though.
He's using Rivals. (Which I think is garbage) But yes, OP...maybe. Still doesn't matter though.
The other site has us as 12th and they have the same amount of 4 stars and 3 stars for us as rivals they just calculate diffrent. The only diffrence isnthey have WR X a 3 star

Either way this is still amazing to me after watching the embarrassment you would expect mass exodus. Oppisite we had 3 four stars and counting and nobody bounced besides smith and eiggins and they was pushed out

Advertisement
This is a strange class in that I really like:

-Van Dyke
-Knighton
-Chaney
-Worsham
-Rivers
-Height
-C. Williams
-Q Williams
-Moise
-Roberts
-Austin-Cave
-Harrell

and feel solid takes in:
-Mammarelli
-Redding
-Restrepo
-Washington
-Balom
-Clarke
-Washington

But we have not addressed holes at:

-offensive line
-need 1 more wr (or maybe just portal)
-linebacker
-cb depth (though I think it's the fact Rumph/secondary recruiting keeps ******** up and when we look at what it might be like it makes it worse) and needing one more besides Clarke to have a solid 7 next year.

Advertisement
I just find it shocking and amazing. Prob the most embarrasing losses. I give cred to the defense but all the negativity especially after fiu. Say what you want about coaching i agree. But when it comes to recruiting i see alot of complaints how terrible the staff is but to this and i know it aint over yet i find it to be amazing. Imagine if they got 10 wins what would recruiting be?
Would’ve, could’ve, should’ve my friend. Idk about you but I’m sick of would’ve, could’ve and should’ves. Smh

You can't say it doesn't matter. Adding talent matters whether your 0-12 or 12-0
Talent hasn’t been the issue with this team. We had more talent on paper than most if not all the teams we played. UF was the only close one.

Our problem has been with other things. Geez, I wonder what that could possibly be?

Advertisement
Back