so this was said

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
about practice today by someone there during the media portion:

Not much energy at practice - Mark Richt not much of a yeller out here usually but you could hear him upset across the field at guys not giving effort and yelling they are “just standing there” .... at least he’s trying to get them fired up to practice better I guess

Don't know what happened for the duration but doesn't sound like the beginning was very enthusiastic

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't blame them. They tried but their soul and hope was taken after 6 passes in the UVA game. That was the end of the season for them.

Fawk that u play for the name on the back of your jersey too. Have some pride in what u do. That's the problem making excuses for soft *** kids. I have had coaches that would make us run from Coral Gables to 595 if we ever disrespected practice that way. IDGAF what the record is you u come and try to right the ship! Yall can debate scheme and play calling but I saw kids fumbling balls, dropping passes, making chop blocks, holding and false starts. That's football 101 and taught in pop warner.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well teams just are a reflect of their coach. We have an obsolete, preacher style washed up coach. We are what MR are.

He might’ve been a preacher style back in the day, but preachers are generally inspiring, upbeat, and convincing, like this guy:

1542136878955.gif

Unmotivated today at 5-5............I can only imagine what we will see in Blacksburg on Saturday.

Paid A LOT of money for VATECH tickets............purchased when we were 5-1 and still coming of our second win vs F$U.

Our effort may suck, but at least I will have some quality time with my son.

Advertisement
Back