so this was said

Instead of soft *** Bicht we need someone who isn't going to take crap players or play
badbutch.jpg

Advertisement
Maybe the team has some fight in them during GT and were banding together. But I'm sure all this Kelly Bryant talk has splintered what was left of them.

Lingard, Williams etc getting on Twitter venting about it isn't a good look. Who's Bryant? I don't know this guy... Was he working with them on the Spring? Through all the tough times? These guys want their brothers next to them not some guy brought in here because Mark wants to try and save face for his play calling, Jon's lack of executing with our young QBs, etc. Now they have to sit back and watch this guys come in and take their place? IDK if I believe all this talk from CMR about not promising playing time to Bryant... Who's he kidding...

When players start taking about how they are realizing it's "business" then it stops being about family and Mark had lost the team.

Fawk that u play for the name on the back of your jersey too. Have some pride in what u do. That's the problem making excuses for soft *** kids. I have had coaches that would make us run from Coral Gables to 595 if we ever disrespected practice that way. IDGAF what the record is you u come and try to right the ship! Yall can debate scheme and play calling but I saw kids fumbling balls, dropping passes, making chop blocks, holding and false starts. That's football 101 and taught in pop warner.
The problem is no one is holding them accountable to get ranned from Coral Gables to 595

Advertisement
Maybe the team has some fight in them during GT and were banding together. But I'm sure all this Kelly Bryant talk has splintered what was left of them.

Lingard, Williams etc getting on Twitter venting about it isn't a good look. Who's Bryant? I don't know this guy... Was he working with them on the Spring? Through all the tough times? These guys want their brothers next to them not some guy brought in here because Mark wants to try and save face for his play calling, Jon's lack of executing with our young QBs, etc. Now they have to sit back and watch this guys come in and take their place? IDK if I believe all this talk from CMR about not promising playing time to Bryant... Who's he kidding...

When players start taking about how they are realizing it's "business" then it stops being about family and Mark had lost the team.

Doesn't matter who Bryant in happens at every program. Players brought in to help win. Look at LSU and Joe Burrow.

Fawk that u play for the name on the back of your jersey too. Have some pride in what u do. That's the problem making excuses for soft *** kids. I have had coaches that would make us run from Coral Gables to 595 if we ever disrespected practice that way. IDGAF what the record is you u come and try to right the ship! Yall can debate scheme and play calling but I saw kids fumbling balls, dropping passes, making chop blocks, holding and false starts. That's football 101 and taught in pop warner.

They should make Richt run from Coral Gables to 595 and then take a taxi back to Georgia and never return.

Advertisement
Unmotivated today at 5-5............I can only imagine what we will see in Blacksburg on Saturday.

Paid A LOT of money for VATECH tickets............purchased when we were 5-1 and still coming of our second win vs F$U.

Our effort may suck, but at least I will have some quality time with my son.

I ran into a guy at Publix here near Athens who said the same exact story. I'm sure you guys aren't the only ones.

We have tons of issues. But Richt has not totally lost this team. If he had lost this team GT would have absolutely rolled us. The kids fought hard to the end. Not defending Richt at all. He has plenty of things to change and fix. But I am not seeing a team that has quit. That triple option would have racked up 500 yards on a team that has quit.
Mork "losing the team" and "the team quitting" are two different things.

The signs are there that Mork has lost this team.

Advertisement
Team has checked out.

Funny how when I said that the team has checked out two games ago, the white knight fans took liberty to down vote. This team has clearly checked out on both sides of the ball, to be honest. The fan base has checked out. It's not just about losing; these kids look like they expect to lose now. That'll happen when you go 2-8 against the last 10 Power 5 opponents, and go another 5-8 in our last 13 regardless of opponent's conference. This is a complete chitshow of the highest degree, honestly.

DING DING DING, we have a winner folks.

Funny how when I said that the team has checked out two games ago, the white knight fans took liberty to down vote. This team has clearly checked out on both sides of the ball, to be honest. The fan base has checked out. It's not just about losing; these kids look like they expect to lose now. That'll happen when you go 2-8 against the last 10 Power 5 opponents, and go another 5-8 in our last 13 regardless of opponent's conference. This is a complete chitshow of the highest degree, honestly.

DING DING DING, we have a winner folks.
I can't even get upset anymore to type nasty posts on message boards. I am resigned to my fate as a cane fan.....SIGHHHHHH! go canes.

Advertisement

Helluva post! Bravo

Great - times get tough and today's breed gives up. I don't care who the fcking coach is - have some GD pride and integrity. Own this ****. I've never seen a generation so full of entitled vaginas. They should take the helmet off and wear ***** hats. Everybody wants to find someone else to blame - that's where we are.

What game was it that Butch walked into the locker at halftime and broke the chalk board? BBB

Advertisement
Back