So THIS is an Acceptable Resume For Some of You?

Advertisement
The 2-6 conference record in Year 6 is what gets me ...

At that point, the roster is completely his and he knows his league competition. How he could have a worse conference record in year 6 than he did in years 2 and 3 speaks directly to his ability as HC.

FIU has the same location advantage Miami does, IN THEIR CONFERENCE, in that he should have been able to out-talent the other teams by year 6 ... Especially if he's such a great recruiter.

Get me Butch Davis or Mark Stoops.

Anyone that thinks Cristobal is the answer is a dummy.

Put up Al's next to it and then let's talk. Said it yesterday, Mario has had 2 years to learn from the best in Nick Saban and that can't be overlooked. Also, FIU was a bottom feeder program with putrid leadership and Mario found a way to do something with nothing. Not vouching that he is our guy but look at the big picture before writing him off completely

That's the problem. The new coach's resume shouldn't need to be compared to Golden's to gain some points. The Saban "experience" as a position's corch means little to me and he left FIU in shambles after reaching that glorious mountaintop of a 5 loss season and a Cici's Pizzeria Bowl win in 2010.

how does it mean little to you when you go from a dumpster fire to the top of the hill?

LOL at an 8-5 season being "Top of the hill."

Cristobal has zero business being the HC here

Are some of you retarded, serious question? Look at who our former HC's were that had success here:

Howard Schnellenberger -- OC for Bear Bryant, OC for Don Shula, NFL head coach before coming to UM
Jimmy Johnson - HC of OSU in a major conference
Dennis Erickson - HC of WSU in a major conference
Butch Davis - super bowl winning DC

All of these guys had major experience. All of them were well known for their prowess on one side of the ball. Does Cristobal have any prowess on one side of the ball? no, he's never been a coordinator. Has he coordinated an offense or defense at a super bowl level? No. Has he coached a major college football team? No. Has he had any notable success with FIU? No, it's possible to win a lot of games when you're coaching a ****** team (see Marshall and Colorado St. this year). He hasn't done ****.

This program needs a very good coach to be successful. Mario Cristobal is not that guy for ****'s sake.

The 2-6 conference record in Year 6 is what gets me ...

At that point, the roster is completely his and he knows his league competition. How he could have a worse conference record in year 6 than he did in years 2 and 3 speaks directly to his ability as HC.

FIU has the same location advantage Miami does, IN THEIR CONFERENCE, in that he should have been able to out-talent the other teams by year 6 ... Especially if he's such a great recruiter.

It was Pete Garcia's fault.

Advertisement
Anybody whom CIS rubes describe as a "CEO" and "great recruiter" should immediately be disqualified.

Per Jamie Newberg

Obviously the University of Miami did not have a good season and disappointed with a 6-6 2014 campaign. There could very well be a change at the top with Al Golden. If that happens it's a two-man race for the job. Per my source it's Greg Schiano [as the front runner] and Mario Cristobal. Both coaches have strong ties to the program. Stayed tuned on this one.

Jamie Newberg
National Recruiting Analyst
NFL Draft Analyst

Unfortunately Cristobal is exactly who I think we would hire. It would fit perfectly in our decade of incompetence

Advertisement
Who is seriously advocating that we hire Cristobal? I have heard many jokes about hiring Cristobal, but that was to make the point that our administration will likely **** up the next hire.

Cristobal is the laziest ******* hire I've ever heard of. Hire a ******* head coach who we know can build a program and who has a track record of success.

Advertisement
Jeremy Foley is asking to speak to Chip Kelly. No, he won't get him, but, we're talking about Mario ******* Crisotbal? **** me.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417542654.505540.jpg schianos record isn't anymore pleasing but I think he's the better of the two... I want someone who is defensive oriented and demands greatness from there players, who can that be?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back