So there going to be any staph changes after the Induhpennance Bowl?

I can't wait to see if the Enos moving news is confirmed. Because then we know there are two reliable sources here.

Advertisement
That was edited.

This is the original post:

“So manny just called asking if nephew would come back. Hes been having coaches call but I dont pick up and kids at nephew. Now he just called and said I understand the coaches situation and I just wanted to let you know changes are being made on offensive side of the ball. With a new staff will he come back... thought maybe that would cheer yall up. Straight from mannys mouth changes will be made. He knows our problems were with enos and stubblefield so form ur own conclusions from there.”
That's absolutely my original post. Now good lawd was I wrong about you. I thought ur humor was you being witty. Now I realize you're just a moron... After reading that where exactly did I say hes firing his entire offensive staph? U even tried to reiterate what you said by posting this?!? Stupid is as stupid does I suppose. Lmfao.

“With a NEW STAFF will he come back?”
Dude he didn’t say everyone is getting canned but you clearly want to be the one to run D out of here so whatever. He’s posted numerous times since he started that thread and it’s pretty clear he’s not promising anything. All the guy can do is report the conversation. What if Manny decides differently - is that on D too?

As an aside, the original post doesn’t even show that it was edited so he must have edited it fast.

Rumph or Banda, Enos and Barry need to go. But really the #1 staph change needs to be Blake James.

Ok. That’s more detailed but he still didn’t say everyone was getting canned. If anything he’s pointing to Enos and Stubbs. You said he stated everyone on offense is getting canned and if it doesn’t happen then, in essence, Dee shouldn’t be allowed to show his face here.

There are 47 pages of questions and clarifications and other fighting going on in there. I don’t recall him saying everyone is getting canned on the offensive side. Here’s the thread:
Even in that thread I didnt say a single person who he said is getting canned. I said he said **** make changes & he knows who nephew had problems with so form ur own conclusions..... He said **** make changes. Would he come back with a new staph. A new staph could be one person or many. I said we didnt speak on who or any specifics.

Advertisement
Even in that thread I didnt say a single person who he said is getting canned. I said he said **** make changes & he knows who nephew had problems with so form ur own conclusions..... He said **** make changes. Would he come back with a new staph. A new staph could be one person or many. I said we didnt speak on who or any specifics.
Bro, haters gonna hate. This place is pathetic sometimes.

Dude he didn’t say everyone is getting canned but you clearly want to be the one to run D out of here so whatever. He’s posted numerous times since he started that thread and it’s pretty clear he’s not promising anything. All the guy can do is report the conversation. What if Manny decides differently - is that on D too?

As an aside, the original post doesn’t even show that it was edited so he must have edited it fast.
Nah. I did edit it. Just wanted to leave nephew completely out of it beyond the necessary. He gets **** on enough here. In the words of mike Gundy "I'm a man" I can handle it.

Question. Is it a new staph if he changes 1 person or 6? Does new indicate a specified number to you? Is it not a new staph if he changes someone for another?
Manny has that politician BS in him. New offensive staph could mean Baez getting fired because he told the running backs to line up a couple days at practice.

Advertisement

I don’t want to run him out of here.

In fact, I defended him in other threads when others doubted him.

See here - https://www.canesinsight.com/thread...-offensive-staff-is-true.156276/#post-4426723

I’m just saying you can’t over promise and under deliver.

Lol. I didn’t realize you spoke with him. The important thing was you never said that the entire staph was getting canned yet somehow this is what it morphed into in the quoted post from this:

View attachment 105676

where’s the unedited version? This is fake news!

/ I give no ***** and hope there are changes on offense. D, thanks for sharing what you know

Nah. I did edit it. Just wanted to leave nephew completely out of it beyond the necessary. He gets **** on enough here. In the words of mike Gundy "I'm a man" I can handle it.
I understand. My point was that you edited it pretty quickly. Otherwise there would be an edited note on the post.

It’s Friday night... Most of the D haters are probably still at Happy Hour filling up on chicken dinosaur tenders. Maybe we’ll catch a few drunk ones in here soon???

Advertisement
I don’t want to run him out of here.

In fact, I defended him in other threads when others doubted him.

See here - https://www.canesinsight.com/thread...-offensive-staff-is-true.156276/#post-4426723

I’m just saying you can’t over promise and under deliver.
He didn’t promise the entire staph is getting fired and it’s not up to him to guarantee that Manny fires the amount of people you want fired. The guy told you what he knew. If you don’t want to believe him so be it but don’t attribute something that he said in a broad stroke that isn’t accurate and then say he should be gone if it doesn’t happen.

JFC, like the guy owes you or anyone on this board anything.

He didn’t promise the entire staph app s getting fired and it’s not up to him to guarantee that Manny fires the amount of people you want fired. The guy told you what he knew. If you don’t want to believe him so be it but don’t attribute something that he said in a broad stroke that isn’t accurate and then say he should be gone if it doesn’t happen.

JFC, like the guy owes you or anyone on this board anything.

You're using semantics.

He said “a new staff”.

To me, and I think to most people, that implies a completely new staff.

Did this dude pay for your Bar Mitzvah or something?

Relax.

Advertisement
I think this strategy used to work in the past but no longer. There's no way Diaz survives another ****** season( or even a mediocre one) by throwing his staff under the bus like Coker did years ago. FSU did us a solid by canning Taggart mid-season in his 2nd year. The environment is so **** toxic right now...can't imagine it getting much worse. If Diaz doesn't fire Enos after the bowl game then he has pushed all his chips in and his *** will be shown the door next year if we continue to suck. He would own that decision and it's consequences. No bail outs, no lifelines, no running to Daddy.

Correct. Willie tried to just do the same thing this year with Briles and pretty much a new offensive staff. Didn't work for him.

Advertisement
Back