So there going to be any staph changes after the Induhpennance Bowl?

Advertisement
I don’t consider that an insult and I don’t want you to get an infraction.

It’s just pretty weird how you defend this guy 24/7 like he’s a personal friend.
Bar Mitzvah???
Smh

I know who he is. He knows who I am too. We both have ties to the school. When people take pride in talking about how our great players come back and support the program, do you love that? Do you love those guys on the sidelines? Does it give you something to feel proud and good about?

He’s one of them and he’s a significant member of the group.

Brother ur depiction is a **** of alot more accurate than the boards fairy god mothers version. But its inaccurate as well. Manny called myself and Bee mother. Past that as I stated he just promised changes are being made to staff ( because him & several others from staff would like nephew to come back and call occasionally)nothing @nystateofmind decided to credit me for is accurate. Reading comprehension is a must. Never did I say hes getting rid of the whole offensive staff. Yall worse than that game children used to play (telephone or whatever) where whispers get passed down from one to the next and usually changed as it goes. This is simple to read what I wrote. When the walk on bowl is over let's see what he does. Past that I happily ban myself on a regular as yall miserable *** people make me detest our fanbase half the time. the devil is strong in yall.
The Devil is strong ??? The Devil reigns here.

Advertisement
Bar Mitzvah???
Smh

I know who he is. He knows who I am too. We both have ties to the school. When people take pride in talking about how our great players come back and support the program, do you love that? Do you love those guys on the sidelines? Does it give you something to feel proud and good about?

He’s one of them and he’s a significant member of the group.

And that’s great.

I appreciate the insight he provides.

But it doesn’t make him infallible.

And that’s great.

I appreciate the insight he provides.

But it doesn’t make him infallible.
Who said he’s infallible? You said he promised everyone is getting canned and that is not true. On top of it, if Manny changes his mind, you’ll be the first saying Dee lied. Like I said, he can only report what he was told. You don’t have to believe him.

Who said he’s infallible? You said he promised everyone is getting canned and that is not true. On top of it, if Manny changes his mind, you’ll be the first saying Dee lied. Like I said, he can only report what he was told. You don’t have to believe him.

Are we really going to do this over and over?

He said “a new staff”.

We obviously have different interpretations of what that means.

Advertisement
Mandy has been reassured by fake james that no one is getting fired and they will give him time

Advertisement
I can't wait to see if the Enos moving news is confirmed. Because then we know there are two reliable sources here.

Im not a source. That was just coincidental. I may know a few players in the future just based off of being around HS coaches and recruiting but I don’t know anyone in the BOT or on staff etc.

Im not a source. That was just coincidental. I may know a few players in the future just based off of being around HS coaches and recruiting but I don’t know anyone in the BOT or on staff etc.
Didn't say you did, but if it happens, your receipt is verified.

Even in that thread I didnt say a single person who he said is getting canned. I said he said **** make changes & he knows who nephew had problems with so form ur own conclusions..... He said **** make changes. Would he come back with a new staph. A new staph could be one person or many. I said we didnt speak on who or any specifics.
Over or under on staff changes 1.5?

Advertisement
Nah. I did edit it. Just wanted to leave nephew completely out of it beyond the necessary. He gets **** on enough here. In the words of mike Gundy "I'm a man" I can handle it.

dsdd... apologies if you said this and I missed it. But we know you are not a fan of Penos and Flubbs, like most of us. From what u know about Scare Barry ... is there anything with him worth keeping? From recruiting and OL performance, it would seem like he’s up in the line of candidates to go

was watching a little buffalo v Charlotte today. I like those WRs where KJ came from.
I think I’d look at this North Central QB as a grad transfer if that’s an option - Broc Rutter.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back