So there going to be any staph changes after the Induhpennance Bowl?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mammy only knows corches. You can replace one corch with another corch but they're still a corch. Why would a competent coach want to work for Mammy?

I was hoping maybe Manny identified a Waiter or Barback somewhere that could actually get the job done.

I think Enos and Barry are gone because there is no way you can bring them back with a straight face. Also I think some of the defensive staff will change too. But all of that is just wishful thinking.

And I think your absolutely WRONG!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I actually don't want any changes at this point. Here are my reasons:

1. It buys Manny more time. He's not the guy, so I don't want to prolong the inevitable
2. It doesn't address the root of the issue (admin oversight)
3. It's not even the secondary issue (Manny himself)
4. Manny is not respected in coaching circles and does not have a large list of coaches he can call on. Our current Mickey Mouse staff will be replaced by another one
5. Staff changes might lead to a marginally better result, like winning 8 games or something, that will make the BOT and ****** AD think we are showing progress. That's not the standard here.

Let Manny hang himself in 2020

I actually don't want any changes at this point. Here are my reasons:

1. It buys Manny more time. He's not the guy, so I don't want to prolong the inevitable
2. It doesn't address the root of the issue (admin oversight)
3. It's not even the secondary issue (Manny himself)
4. Manny is not respected in coaching circles and does not have a large list of coaches he can call on. Our current Mickey Mouse staff will be replaced by another one
5. Staff changes might lead to a marginally better result, like winning 8 games or something, that will make the BOT and ****** AD think we are showing progress. That's not the standard here.

Let Manny hang himself in 2020

Diaz just may do that next season. For example, both Temple and UAB will be VERY TOUGH GAMES for Miami. Enter the game with Central Michigan. OUCH. But thankfully Michigan St. SUCKS and probably will suck next season. Albeit that game is up in Yankee territory. And of course, the usual opponents Miami faces next season ALL have a lot of returning starters. And isn't Norvell the new Chief in Tally. Chit, anybody with half-a-brain KNOWS Norvell will OUT COACH Diaz. Enter the Over The Hill Duo of Butch and Cuttcliff.

So yes, just maybe Diaz will be facing the hangmen's noose come the Ides of December next season. Yikes.

Advertisement
Back