So there going to be any staph changes after the Induhpennance Bowl?

Advertisement
dsdd... apologies if you said this and I missed it. But we know you are not a fan of Penos and Flubbs, like most of us. From what u know about Scare Barry ... is there anything with him worth keeping? From recruiting and OL performance, it would seem like he’s up in the line of candidates to go
Like I told yall before in relation to searles I dont know ANYTHING at all about oline. I liked searles as a man. Think his biggest problem is hes a big old school hick and he couldnt relate to anything or anyone in the blueprint we recruited towards. Barry I'm not crazy about as a man. Kids dont seem to pay him any mind one way or the other. But far as his value as a coach I couldnt tell you one way or the other. My personal opinion is if ur room disregards you basically than you shouldnt have a job. Maybe that's just me.

An OL coach is overrated in my opinion. The OC and his philosophy are way more important in what makes a good or bad OL... I mean how do we know if Barry is any good or not? Terrible scheme and a below average group of guys...

You’re on a roll tonight, bro. Let’s just hope we see some real and extensive changes in staph after the bowl game.
You’re on a roll tonight, bro. Let’s just hope we see some real and extensive changes in staph after the bowl game.
I’m of mixed view on this. If we don’t, no bueno. But if we do, it’;l be next year’s excuse. But if we don’t, then he’ll do it next year amd still make the excuse. Basically, he’ll get 3 years with this clown fest.

Advertisement
I’m of mixed view on this. If we don’t, no bueno. But if we do, it’;l be next year’s excuse. But if we don’t, then he’ll do it next year amd still make the excuse. Basically, he’ll get 3 years with this clown fest.
Nahhh, if we have a **** year next year, and I think that's what's gonna happen. He's done.

As for me, I’m waiting on the leaks from Whooping Cane before I conclude that absolutely nothing will change.

Advertisement
And again, I hate to keep going back to this but Clemson hasn’t had an OL DRAFTED SINCE 2005!!! SCHEME SCHEME SCHEME!!

Like I told yall before in relation to searles I dont know ANYTHING at all about oline. I liked searles as a man. Think his biggest problem is hes a big old school hick and he couldnt relate to anything or anyone in the blueprint we recruited towards. Barry I'm not crazy about as a man. Kids dont seem to pay him any mind one way or the other. But far as his value as a coach I couldnt tell you one way or the other. My personal opinion is if ur room disregards you basically than you shouldnt have a job. Maybe that's just me.
Alex could be our OL coach right now

Advertisement
Back