So our big recruiting weekend is here

BREAKING NEWS! Mathew Thomas not yet in LA.....he was on his way he just received news that the lb coach left USC....from@caneflexin on twitter

Hopefully you are implying he was on his way to the airport when he got the news and not at 35 thousand feet above Nebraska.

Advertisement
I'm assuming he's in cali. He didn't go there with intentions of playing there anyway.

STANDISH

COMMITTED TO MIAMI ‏@KillAStan_
Ballin In The Same City With Lebron And Ross!!!

Haha my man standish. You see his other twitter pics.....that boy enjoying him some southfla

I love this guy

Advertisement
BREAKING NEWS! Mathew Thomas not yet in LA.....he was on his way he just received news that the lb coach left USC....from@caneflexin on twitter

Hopefully you are implying he was on his way to the airport when he got the news and not at 35 thousand feet above Nebraska.

Well its a lot of conflicting reports...right now where's the proof concrete evidence

Advertisement
They go to Splitsville with the parents Friday night and Saturday the hosts take the players out and get them laid

Advertisement
Rolexx, Liv, Reality Kings studio....make it happen Golden.

Yeah, that's the way. On the weekend we get the NOA, roll out like a boss and have the Recruits kickin it in VIP tables at Liv, on yachts with Hos, getting drunk and high.... with fat stacks in their pockets.

Ah the good old days. Remember when we used to put up the prized recruits in the Grove? Didnt we put WW up in the Mayfair in a suite that had its own hot tub, after Coker personally picked him up in the Escalade? LOL.
We still put them up in the grove at the sonesta

Advertisement
Good point skyman. The weather is a non-issue here. **** it's like 40 degrees in Cincinnati and the high in Baton Rouge is the current low in Miami.

Its cold down here and also cloudy. Kind of kills our sun tan U image

Lol, yea compared to what we have been getting the last couple weeks the weather looks like its gonna suck. Good thing the out of state guys have visited before and the rest are from here so they know what it is..

Advertisement
Back